[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Yes, currently I have this setup:

thread_view (4)
Clear Sidebar
Users Online Now
Tab Group: thread_view/Posts
TaigaChat Pro Shoutbox

Any one of these will appear inside the thread view if I set them to 'all' but unfortunately disappear once set to thread_view.
Please check the display order of the clear sidebar widget. Also, please send me the url of one of your thread if possible. Thank you.

Please check the display order of the clear sidebar widget. Also, please send me the url of one of your thread if possible. Thank you.

I have the display order of the Clear Sidebar set to 0 (first), and everything else is set properly as far as I know (1,2,3..). I'm not intimately familiar with this add-on but I feel like I have the basics down.

Here is a link to a thread on my forum:
http://www.evcitadel.com/community/threads/hola-aloha-nei-ho-bonjour-ect-ect.31679/

I appreciate your help!

I have the display order of the Clear Sidebar set to 0 (first), and everything else is set properly as far as I know (1,2,3..). I'm not intimately familiar with this add-on but I feel like I have the basics down.

Here is a link to a thread on my forum:
http://www.evcitadel.com/community/threads/hola-aloha-nei-ho-bonjour-ect-ect.31679/

I appreciate your help!
Your thread view is being rendered by "thread_online" template. I believe you installed the add-on [DBTech] Users Viewing Thread? I would suggest to not use it due to compatibility problem with other add-ons. If you still want to use that add-on, you will need to use the position "thread_online" for widgets.

Your thread view is being rendered by "thread_online" template. I believe you installed the add-on [DBTech] Users Viewing Thread? I would suggest to not use it due to compatibility problem with other add-ons. If you still want to use that add-on, you will need to use the position "thread_online" for widgets.

You're awesome. I disabled that add-on and it popped right up. Everything is working perfectly now. Thanks!

Here's something - might have already been mentioned but here's my scenario:

I want to create a widget with the 'Threads' renderer that only displays recent threads (posted within the last 5 days) posted in a specific forum dedicated to announcements.

Therefore:
Renderer: Threads
Limit: 5
Widget Type: New Threads
Threads Cutoff: 5
Forums: Announcements

As a result of these settings, I have a widget that seems to disregard the value of Thread Cutoff. It displays 5 threads, all of which are older than 5 days (I have no threads posted in the forum within the last 5 days). Maybe someone can re-create this or there is an oversight on my part that I'm not considering.

Here's something - might have already been mentioned but here's my scenario:

I want to create a widget with the 'Threads' renderer that only displays recent threads (posted within the last 5 days) posted in a specific forum dedicated to announcements.

Therefore:
Renderer: Threads
Limit: 5
Widget Type: New Threads
Threads Cutoff: 5
Forums: Announcements

As a result of these settings, I have a widget that seems to disregard the value of Thread Cutoff. It displays 5 threads, all of which are older than 5 days (I have no threads posted in the forum within the last 5 days). Maybe someone can re-create this or there is an oversight on my part that I'm not considering.
The cutoff doesn't work with type "New".

The cutoff doesn't work with type "New".

$forum['node_id'] == 132 seems to make the block display only on that forum. Is there away to exclude forums instead?

Also, how do I have multiple expressions like:
$forum['node_id'] == 132, $forum['node_id'] == 133, $forum['node_id'] == 134?

$forum['node_id'] == 132 seems to make the block display only on that forum. Is there away to exclude forums instead?

Also, how do I have multiple expressions like:
$forum['node_id'] == 132, $forum['node_id'] == 133, $forum['node_id'] == 134?
To exclude, use something like
Code:
$forum['node_id'] != 132

To combine expression, use something like
Code:
$forum['node_id'] != 132 AND $forum['node_id'] != 133

I do have a widget for the "Latest Forum Threads" in the sidebar.

There seems to be a small styling-bug, as the Prefix-buttons are not fully shown.
The top-border of the "Prefix-button" is somehow cut-off.

How can I fix this ?

Many thanks!

I do have a widget for the "Latest Forum Threads" in the sidebar.

There seems to be a small styling-bug, as the Prefix-buttons are not fully shown.
The top-border of the "Prefix-button" is somehow cut-off.

How can I fix this ?

Many thanks!
Can you please provide a screenshot?

Can you please provide a screenshot?

when I do remove the "overflow: hidden" from the CSS, then the Prefix is showing correct.
Meaning: when removing "overflow: hidden", then the top-border for the Prefix is showing fine.

Code:
.sidebar .avatarList li {
    margin: 5px 0;
    overflow: hidden;
}

However, removing the "overflow: hidden" is not the right solution as it is making the items look threaded....

To exclude, use something like
Code:
$forum['node_id'] != 132

To combine expression, use something like
Code:
$forum['node_id'] != 132 AND $forum['node_id'] != 133
Thank you!

when I do remove the "overflow: hidden" from the CSS, then the Prefix is showing correct.
Meaning: when removing "overflow: hidden", then the top-border for the Prefix is showing fine.

Code:
.sidebar .avatarList li {
    margin: 5px 0;
    overflow: hidden;
}

I noticed this too. Changing the font size is an easy temp fix:

.sidebar .avatarList li .prefix{font-size:10px!important}

I noticed this too. Changing the font size is an easy temp fix:

.sidebar .avatarList li .prefix{font-size:10px!important}

I would rather want to make the font-size bigger than smaller...... to be easier readable.

Appreciate your help!

I would rather want to make the font-size bigger than smaller...... to be easier readable.

Appreciate your help!

You could always make the box height for each smaller or use css to remove the style properties/some padding around the prefix

I found a bug with the recent post widget. If you move a thread and leave the redirect, it shows the redirect linked thread and the new thread. Clicking the sidebar redirect link gives this error:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MaxViewGuests/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 37
MaxViewGuests_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 9
EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenAdShare/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 21
XenAdShare_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ohgweb/public_html/index.php at line 13

I found a bug with the recent post widget. If you move a thread and leave the redirect, it shows the redirect linked thread and the new thread. Clicking the sidebar redirect link gives this error:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MaxViewGuests/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 37
MaxViewGuests_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 9
EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenAdShare/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 21
XenAdShare_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ohgweb/public_html/index.php at line 13

Showing moved thread is a bug however the server error caused by another add-on.

All resoures are up to date btw....but heres the error:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_for_hooks' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 120
  9. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/mydomainhere....com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

I looked at the addon's code. Run this query to manually create the missing column:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_widget` ADD COLUMN `template_for_hooks` MEDIUMBLOB

Or you should also be able to create the column by upgrading the addon (import the XML again).

Top Bottom