Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
in_array($forum['node_id'], array(x,x,x,x)) == false

Just to be a numb nuts here but can you use the above in the exspression box to only show in the forums whose id's are specified in the array?

No worries, it's not an urgent thing .. if it's coming then I can wait :).

Another question though, did you see my suggestions re the feeder layout?

This one, unsure how possible they are though??

Does what it says just fine, be nice to be able to specify the number of characters for the title and snippet if possible please :). Also would like the snippet started on a new line if the title doesn't go all the way along ... just looks nicer layout wise to me.

For recent status updates in the sidebar, has anyone made it track the amount of characters put in like it does with xenporta?

I searched through the thread, but didn't find anything to answer the following question:

Is there a way for me to create a HTML widget that only shows on a specific page node? In other words, let's say I have a database of car dealerships using the page functionality in XF. For Coop's Dealership I want to include a widget of a Google map and a widget with Coop's Dealership contact information. Is it possible for me to do that?

And then have another set of widgets that only show up on Xfrocks Dealership page?

For recent status updates in the sidebar, has anyone made it track the amount of characters put in like it does with xenporta?
It's working as expected to me. Can you post the link to your site where it is not working?

I searched through the thread, but didn't find anything to answer the following question:

Is there a way for me to create a HTML widget that only shows on a specific page node? In other words, let's say I have a database of car dealerships using the page functionality in XF. For Coop's Dealership I want to include a widget of a Google map and a widget with Coop's Dealership contact information. Is it possible for me to do that?

And then have another set of widgets that only show up on Xfrocks Dealership page?
To create a HTML widget, use the renderer "[Advanced] HTML" (or "[Advacned] HTML (without wrapper)" if you like it).
To show the widget in a page with node_id #10, use the position "pagenode_container" and use the expression "$page.node_id == 10".

Top Bottom