Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I entered

Code:
$visitor['user_id'] > 0

into the expressions field for a widget (Birtdays) and when doing so it does not show for any users, regardless of being logged out of logged in.

I entered

Code:
$visitor['user_id'] > 0

into the expressions field for a widget (Birtdays) and when doing so it does not show for any users, regardless of being logged out of logged in.
Which position are you using?

I do have version "2.0.6" installed.

Is there any specific reason I "need" to update this Add-on ?

Thanks a lot!

Hm, so I was messing around with this and I'm not sure what the issue is here.
1Agri

This outputs nothing, however the PHP equivalent is outputting fine.
PHP:
    public static function templateHook($hookName, &$contents, array $hookParams, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template)
    {
        if ($hookName == 'forum_list_nodes')
        {
            $params = $template->getParams();
            $contents .= $template->create('dark_taigachat', $params);;
        }
    }

Also is there a way to pass parameters to the template?

Hm, so I was messing around with this and I'm not sure what the issue is here.
Also is there a way to pass parameters to the template?
I'm not sure about the template "dark_taigachat" but it it depends on the template parameters to work, it will not work if you use a hook position. The reason for this is: for hook position, only hook parameters are available. Probably I will just forward all the template parameters...

It would also be nice if when specifying a hook if you were able to specify weather to append or prepend it to the hook.

Does anyone know how I might go about creating a recent threads widget that grabs recent threads from a different installation of XF? I'd like to have two on my sidebar, one displaying threads from the main installation and one from the other and vice versa. Both site's databases are on the same server.

Does anyone know how I might go about creating a recent threads widget that grabs recent threads from a different installation of XF? I'd like to have two on my sidebar, one displaying threads from the main installation and one from the other and vice versa. Both site's databases are on the same server.
Use Feed reader widget

Use Feed reader widget

Awesome. Having trouble finding how to really use it though. I got it to display a very ugly RSS feed and I've read in this thread that it can display XF stuff and make it look good, but I can't figure out how that happens. Is there any documentation that I'm missing?

Awesome. Having trouble finding how to really use it though. I got it to display a very ugly RSS feed and I've read in this thread that it can display XF stuff and make it look good, but I can't figure out how that happens. Is there any documentation that I'm missing?
I think you can use RSS feed from the other installation for the Feed Reader and posts from that site should show up as expected.

Top Bottom