Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Can someone explain me what this add-on does?

I see it show online members, staff online, facebook and twitter, the same thing that Xenforo bring as default.

Can someone explain me every extra widgets that comes with it? I will really appreciate it and i think it will helpful for everyone else.

Finally, the magic word. Thanks.

It brings more than default, plus you have the ability to order the widgets however you like. There are to many widgets for me to list what each one does, a ton of the other add-ons now come with a renderer to display their blocks in the sidebar with this as well.

It is definitely nothing like the xenforo default sidebar though.

Bro, for birthday renderer is it possible to have option not to show inactive user's birthday ? or only include user with post more than X and/or also based on their last activity ?
here is a little work around:
PHP:
        $fetchOptions = array(
            'limit' => $widget['options']['limit'],
            'direction' => 'DESC',
            'order' => 'message_count',
            'join' => XenForo_Model_User::FETCH_USER_PROFILE + XenForo_Model_User::FETCH_USER_OPTION,
        );
File: library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Birthday.php

I am using the code for hiding the sidebar-widgets from visitors and have put this code into the "Expression"-box

Code:
$visitor['user_id'] > 0

I am using this code for "Staff Online Now"-widget and I have also "disabled" this Widget.
However, the "Staff Online Now"-widget is still showing to visitors.

Even when I delete the "Staff Online Now"-widget from the widget-list, it is still showing for visitors (not logged-in users).

Is this a bug ?

am I the only one seeing this issue ?

That's the issue, your clear sidebar is only active for logged in users, not guests. For guests, the 'Staff Online Now' is rendered as part of the stock sidebar not widget framework.

That's the issue, your clear sidebar is only active for logged in users, not guests. For guests, the 'Staff Online Now' is rendered as part of the stock sidebar not widget framework.

yeah, because when I activate "Clear Sidebar" also for guests, then the Sidebar disappears at my Homepage.
And I want to keep the sidebar at the Homepage.....

Not sure what I am doing wrong here ?

If I put a widget into a message, fx by using the hooks that are in messages, can I use an expression that makes sure the widget is only shown in 1. post?

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /var/www/netrider/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php on line 379
    1.    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 379
    2.    WidgetFramework_Core->_saveCachedWidget() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 413
    3.    WidgetFramework_Core::saveCachedWidget() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 428
    4.    WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 254
    5.    WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 192
    6.    WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 30
    7.    WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
    8.    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
    9.    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    10.    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    11.    XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
    12.    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
    13.    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    14.    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/netrider/index.php at line 18

What causes the above? I've had to disable WidgetFramework.

xfrocks, any chance next update could add an "extra threads cutoff" to thread widget, "most viewed xx days", so we could show fx "Most viewed today" or "Most viewed this month" ?

I have my sidebar on almost all pages - can widget framework do that? or does it only display on the forum list?

Also I have my own sidebar sections which are just lists of links in html.
I don't understand the instructions on making a new widget at all - it's very high level for me.
Can I just include an XF sidebar container with text and links like I do now?

Top Bottom