Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is there a way to get group coloring in the user's online area?

Also are there any widgets for paypal donations? :)

Scenario: The *only* widget I have active is 'Visitor Panel' set to position:all
Result: http times-out and eventually errors with 500 server error. http error log shows that it fails due to memory_limit (=256M) from php.ini being reached. I set it to -1, and then I get a huge memory usage on my server and eventual 500 server error
Using the "all" position may cause issue with server performance. This is a known problem and I will try to fix it in future versions. In the meantime, please consider more specific positions.

Any idea why could it be that the Widget Framework isn't displaying the custom widgets at all? Tried re-installing with no luck, disabling APC and several other add-ons and still, custom widgets won't show, simply shows the default widgets like if nothing was modified.
Which custom widget?

Is there a way to get group coloring in the user's online area?
Unfortunately no, for now.

and i noticed I can't have status updates AND forum statistics? that's pretty stupid. :-\
Yep that's stupid. They should work together nicely. What is the problem?

Which custom widget?

Actually what I meant with custom widget is the widget framework in general. Basically it shows only the default XenForo widgets like if the add-on wasn't working.

Actually what I meant with custom widget is the widget framework in general. Basically it shows only the default XenForo widgets like if the add-on wasn't working.
If you have just installed this add-on, it will replace the default sidebar with its own widgets. However, the default set of widgets is exactly the same as XenForo's. You will need to go to AdminCP > Appearances > Widgets to configure them, add new, modify, reorder, etc.

Which custom widget?

2) Ah bummer :(
3) Yes it is. I'm not sure. Whenever I updated my status widget after setting it up, my statistics widget disappeared, when I re-enabled it, my status widget disappeared. I uninstalled it for now, perhaps i'll re-add it when it's fixed up a bit more. :)

3) Yes it is. I'm not sure. Whenever I updated my status widget after setting it up, my statistics widget disappeared, when I re-enabled it, my status widget disappeared. I uninstalled it for now, perhaps i'll re-add it when it's fixed up a bit more. :)
Disappear? Is it still showing up in AdminCP as active? This is so strange, I will keep an eye on it.

Yes i believe it remained active in the admin CP but it wasn't physically on the sidebar, and if I edited it, then the status bar went away. So i just uninstalled the framework add-on til further notice. :)

Do you mean import? It doesn't work. Not a valid widget xml file.

Edit - Read the post by xfrocks. Will try it out.

Do you mean import? It doesn't work. Not a valid widget xml file.
No, I meant add a new widget of the type Template (without wrapper). And go from there. Sorry I don't have that add-on installed so I can't offer further help. Please note that this will make it work on the original page only (e.g. if that add-on is designed to work with index page, you can only add the widget to "forum_list").

Top Bottom