Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
how to de-activate the item "Staff Online Now" from the sidebar at the page "Members > Recent Activity" ?

Many thanks!

Screenshot from 2013-01-28 17:24:07.webp
Anyone know how i can fix this? Or what's wrong?
I've uninstalled and re-installed the framework. I'm not sure what's going on...
If I switch to list mode, then it works just fine.

Does anyone know how to create a widget that includes the standard search of xenforo? I wish to remove the classic default navbar search and move it to the sidebar.

Thanks for any leads (y)

Does anyone know how to create a widget that includes the standard search of xenforo? I wish to remove the classic default navbar search and move it to the sidebar.

Thanks for any leads (y)
Copy the HTML and put it into a HTML widget? Should work :D

I am using the code for hiding the sidebar-widgets from visitors and have put this code into the "Expression"-box

Code:
$visitor['user_id'] > 0

I am using this code for "Staff Online Now"-widget and I have also "disabled" this Widget.
However, the "Staff Online Now"-widget is still showing to visitors.

Even when I delete the "Staff Online Now"-widget from the widget-list, it is still showing for visitors (not logged-in users).

Is this a bug ?

Weird, the widget framework has disappeared in the options list. Has anyone experienced the same?
Have you made any changes to the system recently? Installing new add-on etc.?

I am using the code for hiding the sidebar-widgets from visitors and have put this code into the "Expression"-box

Code:
$visitor['user_id'] > 0

I am using this code for "Staff Online Now"-widget and I have also "disabled" this Widget.
However, the "Staff Online Now"-widget is still showing to visitors.

Even when I delete the "Staff Online Now"-widget from the widget-list, it is still showing for visitors (not logged-in users).

Is this a bug ?
What is the widget position?

Interesting, may I have your site URL? The widget shows up for guest only or for everyone?

the widget shows up for guests only.
when I am logged-in on my site with Firefox, then I go to IE-browser (not logged-in) and see "Staff Online Widget" as guest.
However this is the only widget which is showing, all other widgets are perfectly hidden.

This add-on is pretty much useless for us since it breaks all other sidebars. Overrides like that doesn't go well with all forums.

I've few questions with the feed reader with images -

1. Where do I style the titles and text?
2. How do I display the feed entries in sidebar as -

This is feed title - 1
[---250x60px image---]
2 lines of text.
--------------------------
This is feed title - 2
[---250x60px image---]
2 lines of text.
--------------------------

I couldn't locate the place where I could tweak the alternate display of images and change the image thumbnail size.

Top Bottom