Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
How would I go about adding a sidebar just to one page and modifying it using the widget framework? I found out that pages use pagenode_container, but if I set that as my position all pages will have the added sidebar which I am not interested in.

Thank you.

position is: pagenode_container
expression is: $page['node_id'] == 150 (change to your node id)

At this time, the clear sidebar module does not evaluate expressions - I have found this out and reported it and I assume it will be fixed in another release.

Thank you for the quick answer!
At this time, the clear sidebar module does not evaluate expressions - I have found this out and reported it and I assume it will be fixed in another release.

Does that mean I am unable to hide the 'Signed in' widget?

yes, you can hide it. however, all pages with position pagenode_container will have a sidebar - even if blank

How can I hide the 'Signed in' widget?

5ec9975dfcbb32bfbfaf2316f54c573e.png

Does anyone else have a problem with randomly disappearing widget items in the admin panel?

Here's an example:
These are the widgets that appear on my forum_list.
These are the widgets that appear on my admin panel.

As everyone can see, the shoutbox widget has disappeared from my admin panel. To my knowledge, the only way of fixing this is to remove some of the other widgets until the hidden widget reappears. This has happened to me multiple times and only happens when I have about that many widgets on the page.

EDIT: I also have this problem happening: Widgets duplicating themselves into other widget groups.
Strange. Never happen to sites that I used this add-on. What's the list of installed add-ons?

I have all my widgets set up as I want them in development. Is there a way to export widgets? I'd like to be able to duplicate my set up on another board. Is this possible? Is it as simple as dumping and importing the widgets table(s)
Sorry you can' for now. That feature is in to do list for next version.

Can you choose to have both left and right sidebar widgets?
There is no left sidebar in XenForo. If you are using the XenPorta, use its layout (in AdminCP)

Any way to list the next 3 "Upcoming Events" from XenAteno in a sidebar widget?

Thanks. :)
You can't now but other add-ons can choose to support [bd] Widget Framework. Please contact the author ;)

Hi,

Can someone please confirm... Expressions dont work (not evaluating) within the clear sidebar widget??

They don't appear to be doing anything for me
Confirmed. Will be fixed. Sorry :(

xfrocks! I'm trying to use the "Threads Widget" --- using this expression: $forum['node_id'] == 10
and -- position is: forum_view

IT IS showing in all sub-forums! NOT only in #10 -- but in any forum!!! It should ONLY be displayed in #10!
The expression is not evaluating correctly!
Hope you could test that -- with the "Threads Widget"...
thanks xfrocks -- amazing add-on!
Just tested this and it works as expected. Please make sure you have to correct expression.

Confirmed. Will be fixed. Sorry :(

Lol, don't apologise. It wastes time that you could be spending on fixing it. hahah, just kidding. Its no problem.

My new site goes live monday - if its not fixed by then I will have to hunt you down lol.

Just tested this and it works as expected. Please make sure you have to correct expression.
I'm using the correct expression... it works for a while, until jumping around to other forums... and
all of a sudden -- it then displays in subforums it should not be displaying!!!

>>>xfrocks! I'm trying to use the "Threads Widget" --- using this expression: $forum['node_id'] == 10

I'm using the correct expression... it works for a while, until jumping around to other forums... and
all of a sudden -- it then displays in subforums it should not be displaying!!!

>>>xfrocks! I'm trying to use the "Threads Widget" --- using this expression: $forum['node_id'] == 10
I think I found the problem. Fix is coming ;)

>>>>I think I found the problem. Fix is coming ;)
YAY! I would really very very sincerely appreciate this being able to work correctly!
many many thanks for looking into this more deeply!
I've spent hours on this -- and can't get working correctly!

remove the expression from clear sidebar for now as they dont work yet - xfrocks is working on a fix.

xfrocks... is there any quick fix to get expressions working in clear sidebar? I've ran into a big issue where i need this to not apply to all pages of a certain view (page nodes)

xfrocks... is there any quick fix to get expressions working in clear sidebar? I've ran into a big issue where i need this to not apply to all pages of a certain view (page nodes)
Patiently praying for the fix xfrocks - I'm stuck without the expressions evaluating correctly!
please please please! (y)

A minor release has just been uploaded (1.2.2), please get the latest version and try to see if it works properly now (it should, I hope).
@Rob: I hope this is not too late for your Monday launch!

Top Bottom