Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi guys, I'm having some problems getting this working on http://standingstart.net/index.php?forum/ - on my other forum it works perfectly, but here it isn't wiping the sidebar to start with. I also get a headache with the cliptheapex countdown timer not updating too - I'm guessing its a sidebar issue but I have no idea! Anyone have more of a clue than me?

Once again, can the birthday widget's eccentricities in phrasing be fixed?

Can you just list each of multiple members with birthdays separately by name too?

Question for xfrocks!
How can I display "threads" widgets only in a specific $forum.node_id ??? I have sub-forums whereby I would like to show threads (New or Recent threads) that are related to that specific sub-forum... is there an easy way using an expression?
I tried adding an expression ""$forum['node_id'] == 10"" without any luck...

I don't know what an "expression" is or how this add-on uses them, bit this is the conditional statement for a node: <xen:if is="{$forum.node_id} == x">

So does anyone else have a conflict between this and TaigaChat?

Am I missing something easy to fix this? My Shoutbox went away in my sidebar.

I am having issues on add new widget page. Whenever i try to add a new widget i get this error
Code:
Fatal error: Declaration of RotatingAds_Supporting_WidgetFramework_Abstract::_getRenderTemplate() must be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::_getRenderTemplate() in /home/*masked*/public_html/*masked*/library/RotatingAds/Supporting/WidgetFramework/Abstract.php on line 26

I am having issues on add new widget page. Whenever i try to add a new widget i get this error
Code:
Fatal error: Declaration of RotatingAds_Supporting_WidgetFramework_Abstract::_getRenderTemplate() must be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::_getRenderTemplate() in /home/*masked*/public_html/*masked*/library/RotatingAds/Supporting/WidgetFramework/Abstract.php on line 26
What add you try install widget? The widget does not meet the template.

Salud2

I was using the RotatingAds Addon which created this problem. I have now removed it
And everything looks fine now

Once again, can the birthday widget's eccentricities in phrasing be fixed?

Can you just list each of multiple members with birthdays separately by name too?
It will but not in the near future, sorry.

Question for xfrocks!
How can I display "threads" widgets only in a specific $forum.node_id ??? I have sub-forums whereby I would like to show threads (New or Recent threads) that are related to that specific sub-forum... is there an easy way using an expression?
I tried adding an expression ""$forum['node_id'] == 10"" without any luck...
The expression is correct. In order for it to work, you have to use the position "forum_view" btw. Are you sure you have it correctly? See my attachment

Attachments

• Google Chrome.webp
    Google Chrome.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 40
So does anyone else have a conflict between this and TaigaChat?

Am I missing something easy to fix this? My Shoutbox went away in my sidebar.
Your sidebar is cleared because of the widget named "Clear sidebar", you may want to disable or delete it.

Code:
Are you sure you have the latest version of Rotating Ads installed? This is a known issue with an older version of that add-on, please download and install the latest version here http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-rotating-ads.292/

xfrocks! I'm trying to use the "Threads Widget" --- using this expression: $forum['node_id'] == 10
and -- position is: forum_view

IT IS showing in all sub-forums! NOT only in #10 -- but in any forum!!! It should ONLY be displayed in #10!
The expression is not evaluating correctly!
Hope you could test that -- with the "Threads Widget"...
thanks xfrocks -- amazing add-on!

Thanks, xfrocks! That did the trick. Now I have to remove the old items from the sidebar so I don't have duplicates. But this is exactly what I needed!

Hi,

Can someone please confirm... Expressions dont work (not evaluating) within the clear sidebar widget??

They don't appear to be doing anything for me

I have all my widgets set up as I want them in development. Is there a way to export widgets? I'd like to be able to duplicate my set up on another board. Is this possible? Is it as simple as dumping and importing the widgets table(s)

Does anyone else have a problem with randomly disappearing widget items in the admin panel?

Here's an example:
These are the widgets that appear on my forum_list.
These are the widgets that appear on my admin panel.

As everyone can see, the shoutbox widget has disappeared from my admin panel. To my knowledge, the only way of fixing this is to remove some of the other widgets until the hidden widget reappears. This has happened to me multiple times and only happens when I have about that many widgets on the page.

EDIT: I also have this problem happening: Widgets duplicating themselves into other widget groups.

Top Bottom