Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
How do you get avatars only for staff online widget?
Sorry, you can't do that now.

Something my members always ask me is if there is a way to disable the widget and have it remember. That little sidebar arrow to hide the sidebar doesn't stick between visits.
The arrow you were talking about is not from this add-on I believe.

How to include the last medias in a tab block?

Because with Advanced Template with wrapper, there are an problem:

With tab:
View attachment 91349

Tested on flexile style and original style.
Can you take a screenshot of the configuration page for the widget. It seems to work but the widget title is still showing?

I am wondering how I can get a sidebar to display on an error page. I have been adding widgets as "all" but the sidebar doesn't show on error pages. It does show everywhere else though. My sidebar contains my sites navigation structure in a widget and would be useful for someone who encounters an error page on my site.

What would be the best way to create a widget that displayed the available prefixes for a node, for sorting purposes? How would one limit it to only being displayed in selected nodes?

I am wondering how I can get a sidebar to display on an error page. I have been adding widgets as "all" but the sidebar doesn't show on error pages. It does show everywhere else though. My sidebar contains my sites navigation structure in a widget and would be useful for someone who encounters an error page on my site.
I'm using this: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-framework.28014/page-121#post-693491
Just select one expression that will work best for you.
Sample: http://www.phcorner.net/notfoundsample

I have some problems with the "Last Replies" widget. He doesn't make visible the last replies, but the replies of 3/4 days ago. How i can adjust this?

I see, unfortunately not possible now :(
Hi, this is the last comment I can see from you with regard to group titles.
I just started setting up my first widget group. I want to show the Latest Classifieds (using the threads renderer) split into tabs based on the prefixes - For Sale, For Trade and Wanted.
So I created the three new widgets in a widget group I called Latest Classifieds.
I was expecting a Widget Group title to be displayed Latest Classifieds, but there isn't one. And I'm surprised to see nowhere to enter a widget group title (or target URL for an optional link under the title).
Please see this screen capture which shows the Showcases wigdet with tabs and a group title. The group title is necessary in my opinion.
1.webp
Also I think the threads renderer(s) should have a More link at the bottom to display a full page search of the relevant threads. But that's secondary to having a group title.
Any chance of that happening please?

Last edited:
Hello,

I have some custom widgets installed via add-on like "top poster (1 day)" or the code Twitter I have added under ad_sidebar_bottom template or partner bloc (forum_list) but these ones
doesn't appears on the widget framework list so how can I move up or move down these ones if I don't have these ones on the list?

Thanks,

I'm within these 218 pages there's an answer, but it'd take a week to read all.....Anyways, how would I go about enabling 'clickable' links?

Members Online Now and New Profile Posts are the only ones enabled by Default.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am getting alot of ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '<' -library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:1
I am on 1.4.3 and have re-uploaded the files to see if that resolves to no avail. I think its to do with 1.4.3 as dont recall them on 1.4.2

Any idea?

How can i display some widget only for guest ans other special for some usergroup only?

You can use Expressions to achieve this. If you entered:

Code:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('ismemberof', array($visitor, 15))

into the expressions field, the widget will only show for users in the usergroup 15. If you entered:

Code:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('ismemberof', array($visitor, 15, 16, 17))

into the expressions field, the widget will only show for users in the usergroups 15, 16 and 17 respectively.

Hello,
I don't know if someone has asked this. How do i create sidebar poll to enable users vote on the poll. I saw "Poll with thread" on the renderer but No "Poll" alone. Any advise will be appreciated

upload_2014-12-24_23-1-32.webp

What would be the best way to create a widget that displayed the available prefixes for a node, for sorting purposes? How would one limit it to only being displayed in selected nodes?
Currently there is no such renderer as far as I know, sorry.

I have some problems with the "Last Replies" widget. He doesn't make visible the last replies, but the replies of 3/4 days ago. How i can adjust this?
Have you checked the cache TTL option of the widget? Sounds like a stale cache issue.

Hi, this is the last comment I can see from you with regard to group titles.
I just started setting up my first widget group. I want to show the Latest Classifieds (using the threads renderer) split into tabs based on the prefixes - For Sale, For Trade and Wanted.
So I created the three new widgets in a widget group I called Latest Threads.
I was expecting a Widget Group title to be displayed Latest Threads, but there isn't one. And I'm surprised to see nowhere to enter a widget group title (or target URL for an optional link under the title).
Please see this screen capture which shows the Showcases wigdet with tabs and a group title. The group title is necessary in my opinion.
View attachment 92387
Also I think the threads renderer(s) should have a More link at the bottom to display a full page search of the relevant threads. But that's secondary to having a group title.
Any chance of that happening please?
I understand that it is a much needed feature. I think I can make group title available in the next version.
Regarding a more link, I'm not sure it is possible due to differences between the widget filtering options and XenForo search engine. But that sounds like a very good idea, I will explore it in future version. Regarding Threads renderer, it is getting some rather nice addition soon, so stay tune ;)

Hello,

I have some custom widgets installed via add-on like "top poster (1 day)" or the code Twitter I have added under ad_sidebar_bottom template or partner bloc (forum_list) but these ones
doesn't appears on the widget framework list so how can I move up or move down these ones if I don't have these ones on the list?

Thanks,
Other add-on need to have integration for this add-on for their widgets to show up. In case they don't integrate, you need to delete the "Clear Sidebar" widget from the widget list.

I'm within these 218 pages there's an answer, but it'd take a week to read all.....Anyways, how would I go about enabling 'clickable' links?

Members Online Now and New Profile Posts are the only ones enabled by Default.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
For clickable links for other widgets, you can enter html as widget title.

I am getting alot of ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '<' -library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:1
I am on 1.4.3 and have re-uploaded the files to see if that resolves to no avail. I think its to do with 1.4.3 as dont recall them on 1.4.2

Any idea?
This is an error regarding your expression, please double check your expression. If you can't find the issue, you can post yours here and I will verify them for you.

How can i post an adsense (html without wrapper) only after first post?
You can use hook positions in `message` template and an expression like below:

PHP:
$post['position'] == 0

Top Bottom