Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I just tried this with a few different widgets and it works just fine...

Expression: $category['node_id'] == 1
Position: category_view

where 1 is the node id of the category I wanted it to display on so check for typos mis-pastes and things of that nature.
It did work once i added a new widget, for some reason editing one existent one didn't showed anything.
Thanks ;)

how can i remove the [ img ] from the snippet in Feed reader? I use feed reader widget for Wordpress rss + Bd Image addon. See the picture below

90790-c7735c98092db362de1b2af86cbf9eca.jpg

Attachments

• rrr.webp
    rrr.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 27
I am trying to add on forum home page a html without wrapper on position

hook:node_forum_level_2_before_lastpost

to display an adsense banner.

I have added expression
Code:
$post['post_id'] == 0

However as this hook is called in all forums level 2 but would like it to show only on the third one of list. Can you help me?

Thanks.

I have three widgets in a group in the sidebar:
1. New threads
2. New replies
3. New threads in X sub forum

I only want to show prefixes for the third one and hide it for the first two. Is there an option for this? If I switch "Show Thread Prefix" on via the style properties; they appear on every widget = /

Would like to move the new message indicator so it wraps closer to the margin of the the message container (ie about 10px to the left) so it looks like it wraps better, have tried altering the New Indicator (Outer) margin and position properties under Message Elements however can't get it shifted to the left. It's current position is shown below:

View attachment 91080

Any help to get rid of this little annoyance would be appreciated :).

@xfrocks , would it be possible to include in the next release, the phrases found in the plugins (the titles of all plugins) ?

example: /library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Birthday.php

-> 'name' => 'Birthday',

the translation would be easier and less time :p

I doubt this is a bug and I also doubt this will be fixed (I would not like it to be changed).

The title of a widget can be set for each widget individually when you create a widget. The default title in the widget files is english and should simply be overwritten by the admin when he adds a new widget.

We never had a problem with this at our german boards.

I made an aggregator and one of the things it can do is grab from the facebook api.

In this vid I just added the link to your fb page in the widget settings (the version running there I am actually testing new stuff with so the results are stripped down to make testing something easier but) and am getting your fb statuses.

( https://www.facebook.com/feeds/page.php?format=rss20&id=132565926759162 - is your feed url and in this vid the fourth one down)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Next up is a Youtube channel player to display a list of videos from a given channel. Any ideas on how to achieve this?
I've looked on YouTube, but can't find any instructions. I'm not capable of using the YT API to produce a widget which allows the entry of a channel ID to produce a list of videos with titles.

Next up is a Youtube channel player to display a list of videos from a given channel. Any ideas on how to achieve this?
I've looked on YouTube, but can't find any instructions. I'm not capable of using the YT API to produce a widget which allows the entry of a channel ID to produce a list of videos with titles.

Do you want video thumbnails? Or is a list of recent uploads okay?

@xfrocks , i have an problem, on "Members Online Now" block, the color of name don't change (applied css color usergroup):

Screenshot_3.webp

Do you have an idea for fix it ?

Top Bottom