Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi,
I`d like to add to add a link to all of the current users postings/threads to a sidebar widget.
I tried
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$user.user_id}'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:phrase find_all_content_by_x, 'name={$user.username}'}</a></li>
            <li><a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$user.user_id}', 'content=thread'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:phrase find_all_threads_by_x, 'name={$user.username}'}</a></li>
but those vars don`t get parsed in the widget.

How can I do this?

thank you - all the best,
Sacha

I'm not quite getting it... trying to get widgets to show up on a pagenode, but not quite sure how to set the position. I tried _page_node.42 thinking that would do it, and it is accepted but no widgets appear. If I still position to all, I can see it so I know the widget itself is working. Any suggestions?

Thanks @thejackarmy

That did remove them from the sidebar on the forum page. I should have given a bit more detail. I have a node page that we're using as a home page made up of widgets. I'd like to hide all the title's in those widgets on that page. It does look like they are h3 tags.

Thanks again

Thanks @thejackarmy

That did remove them from the sidebar on the forum page. I should have given a bit more detail. I have a node page that we're using as a home page made up of widgets. I'd like to hide all the title's in those widgets on that page. It does look like they are h3 tags.

Thanks again
Try this in your EXTRA.css
Code:
#WidgetPageContent .widget > h3 {display: none;}
Again if need be use !important after 'none'

I am listing the latest threads using the "standard" fullscreen view.
Perhaps i missed something, but is there a way for unregistered visitors to reach the latest reply without first entering the thread via the first page and then selecting the last page?

The normal forum view would at least show the pages of the thread while hovering above it, but that seems to be missing via Widget.

Which layout are you using? I assume not the sidebar layout?

I'm using "Renderer: Threads" , "Widget Type: Latest Replies" and "Layout: Standard".

It looks like this then: http://www.projektstarwars.de

In short: The hover-display of a topics pages seems to be missing, compared to the default forum view.

Just to add @Brandon Sheley if you want to keep the h3 titles for the sidebar widgets on your widget page you will have to remove the h3 titles for each widget, so you could try....

#widget-X h3 { display: none; }

Replace X with the widget number, for example on your reddcoin forum to remove the h3 title of Reddcoin Forum News you would do this

#widget-22 h3 { display: none; }

I want to remove the text directly below the bread crumb (where it says Welcome to Firewood Hoarders Club) from ALL of my widget pages while leaving the titles for the sidebar intact. How do I do this?Screenshot from 2014-10-06 14:06:55.webp

@Grizzly Adam try in your EXTRA.css one of the following.....

.nodeX .titleBar {display: none;}
.node-X .titleBar {display: none;}
.node_X .titleBar {display: none;}

X is the node number of your widget page.

Looking to remove a widget for certain user groups. Using the below expression removes it complete. Currently there's another expression there as well. "in_array($forum['node_id'], array(100, 200, 300)) ==false"

One I'm trying to add but completely removes it from all user groups.
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('ismemberof', array($visitor,10,20)) ==false

XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, X) == false

X being the usergroup you want to remove it for.

XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, X) == false

X being the usergroup you want to remove it for.
Doesn't work. It breaks it.

Here's what I have in my expression.
in_array($forum['node_id'], array(100, 200, 300)) ==false
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, 100) == false

Get the following error.
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:2
Generated By: XXXXXX, 1 minute ago

I'm assuming I put the user group number, not the name correct? I put the number at the end of "superusers.100". I put the 100, correct?

Top Bottom