Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I'm assuming I put the user group number, not the name correct? I put the number at the end of "superusers.100". I put the 100, correct?
Correct, just tested on my forum and the string works.

Try removing the in_array string and hide the widget from your own usergroup to make sure it works.

I need both strings, not just one.
Yes I know, thats why I said try it on it's own, if it works on it's own then it could be an issue with the each of the strings having 'false' at the end, in that case you might need to use this string...

in_array($forum['node_id'], array(x, y, z))

to display in the nodes you want it to show in, not the nodes you want to hide it from.

Yes I know, thats why I said try it on it's own, if it works on it's own then it could be an issue with the each of the strings having 'false' at the end, in that case you might need to use this string...

in_array($forum['node_id'], array(x, y, z))

to display in the nodes you want it to show in, not the nodes you want to hide it from.
Both work independently but not together. Switched it around to a positive, no ==false, for nodes and for user group and it breaks.

Anyway to make a list user widget that shows all users that currently have warning points and how many warning points they have, preferably sorted with the most points on top?

Anyone know why this widget breaks SSL? Whenever my XenForo runs without any of these widgets running I get the green lock. As soon as I activate one of these widgets BAM I get an error above the lock?

Anyone know why this widget breaks SSL? Whenever my XenForo runs without any of these widgets running I get the green lock. As soon as I activate one of these widgets BAM I get an error above the lock?
Check your widgets, specially html widgets.
I don't have that kind of problem.

I'm using the following widgets...

[bd] Widget Framework
XenFacil's Widgets
XenFacil Max Posters Today
Who Has Visited 24 Hours

I mean all your widgets @ /admin.php?widgets/
Check it one by one, or in your browser open console to see what's causing the insecure content.

ANY of my widgets cause the insecure content

- Max Posters Today = YES
- Staff Online Now = YES
- Recent Threads / Most Liked Threads / Most Viewed Threads / Most Commented Threads = YES
- New Profile Posts = YES
- Members Online Last 24 Hours = YES
- Forum Stats = YES

SO the only thing I can thing is that ANY time BD Widget is required to display a widget it causes insecure content

Steve actually resolved the issue for me....

:notworthy: :mad: :confused:

Apparently one of the background images for my widgets was at http:// and not just //:

Boooooooooooooooooo

Now I just need the mighty Jake to take a look at some custom MediaSite code (that I posted above) and if that can be resolved it is OFF to the races!

Enhanced Search should not affect the widget though. Probably something else. Have you checked for Clear Sidebar widget? It can prevent widgets from showing up.

Disabled Clear Sidebar widgets, uninstalled the addon, re-installed, tried just a basic html widget, just doesn't show up. And it seems that it doesn't even replace the Xenforo default sidebar widgets, so not working at all. I'm running out of options here.

Disabled Clear Sidebar widgets, uninstalled the addon, re-installed, tried just a basic html widget, just doesn't show up. And it seems that it doesn't even replace the Xenforo default sidebar widgets, so not working at all. I'm running out of options here.
What's the expression you're using?

I want to use hook:ad_message_below

And I want something to show there every 3 posts or something, what would the expression be for that?

Top Bottom