Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
@xfrocks, i am having some issues, when I use the 'all' part the widgets on the sidebar don't show on the Forum home page, if i go into a Category forum they show, if I go into a Thread they show, but as soon as I go back to the main Forum they disappear.
Any ideas?

@xfrocks, i am having some issues, when I use the 'all' part the widgets on the sidebar don't show on the Forum home page, if i go into a Category forum they show, if I go into a Thread they show, but as soon as I go back to the main Forum they disappear.
Any ideas?
Do you have Clear Sidebar in that page?

@xfrocks Hi, I have a question. I want to hook one of my widgets below the forumlist and when I use "hook:ad_below_content" it shows at the bottom but it is on every page. Which location should I use if I just want it displayed on the bottom of the forumlist only and not on every page?

@xfrocks Hi, I have a question. I want to hook one of my widgets below the forumlist and when I use "hook:ad_below_content" it shows at the bottom but it is on every page. Which location should I use if I just want it displayed on the bottom of the forumlist only and not on every page?

Nvm figured it out. Had to create a new hook.

@xfrocks I'm facing a similar issue as @New Joe.

The forum list width seems to be reduced and only the default XenForo widgets are showing on the sidebar - none of the custom widgets I created. On the other thread and sub-forum pages, there are no widgets showing at all. I upgraded to 2.5.9 from 2.4.3 and these issues appeared.

The widgets are appearing as enabled in the 'List Widgets' section in the admin area but not showing up.

Can either of you tell me how to fix it?

Thanks.

So not sure if i'm looking for the impossible but i'm trying to create a widget page that would show a list of private forums. The forums are restricted by usergroups. Is there a widget that would just be a list of forums? I don't need threads, etc.

Hi! Anyone here knows the hook to place the widget below the forum list? I want to put a tag cloud in the space below my forum list.

tagcloud.webp

Top Bottom