Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
No nothing. I can't really get it to work at all - the only widgets that I get to show is the recent thread/posts. Nothing else works.
You said nothing but you managed to get recent threads widget showing? So... what is the case here? Anyway, sounds like a conflict with some add-on. Please start a conversation with me with your site info so I can come and check.

Hey @xfrocks is there a way for me to adjust the title of the widget page to not include "| {sitename}"? I tried finding the template and modifying it via TMS, but the only variable it shows is "{$widgetPage.title}". I have an odd situation where the index page (widget page) has a title of "Home | {siteName}". I want it to just be "{siteName}" since it's the index. Then change the forum index to "Forums | {siteName}". Appreciate any help!

Hey @xfrocks is there a way for me to adjust the title of the widget page to not include "| {sitename}"? I tried finding the template and modifying it via TMS, but the only variable it shows is "{$widgetPage.title}". I have an odd situation where the index page (widget page) has a title of "Home | {siteName}". I want it to just be "{siteName}" since it's the index. Then change the forum index to "Forums | {siteName}". Appreciate any help!
That part is in PAGE_CONTAINER actually. You may need to edit that but it will affect the whole site. Or you can use template edit to remove title completely from widget page, in that case the board title will be used.

That part is in PAGE_CONTAINER actually. You may need to edit that but it will affect the whole site. Or you can use template edit to remove title completely from widget page, in that case the board title will be used.
Thanks, I was able to find a bandaid solution :)

Err, what is the difference between "all recent status from users" and "the most recent one"?
I think he means that, for example, when a member posts a status 2 or 3 times you will only ever see their latest profile post in the Recent Status widget. You wouldn't see all 3, even if they are all newer status updates than from other members.

Not possible for now. Maybe next version.

Err, what is the difference between "all recent status from users" and "the most recent one"?
I think he means that, for example, when a member posts a status 2 or 3 times you will only ever see their latest profile post in the Recent Status widget. You wouldn't see all 3, even if they are all newer status updates than from other members.

This.

Is it possible :D?

Top Bottom