Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hey @xfrocks , what is the hook to use for a widget page you've made the index page? I want to change all my sidebar widgets to that page.
The position is "wf_widget_page_index", you may want to use the expression below (replace your node ID)

PHP:
$widgetPage['node_id'] == 1

The position is "wf_widget_page_index", you may want to use the expression below (replace your node ID)

PHP:
$widgetPage['node_id'] == 1
Thanks, weird...it's not showing up on my index page and now all widgets are duplicating all over the place :(

Duplicating where?
Sorry, I fixed it up. I must have done something silly. Looks good now :)

One more question from me. I have the New Threads list on hook:forum_list_nodes and I want to edit how that html is laid out via template modifications. I couldn't find the template for it. I want to move the h3 and style it to look more like the category strips. Any advice?

Sorry, I fixed it up. I must have done something silly. Looks good now :)

One more question from me. I have the New Threads list on hook:forum_list_nodes and I want to edit how that html is laid out via template modifications. I couldn't find the template for it. I want to move the h3 and style it to look more like the category strips. Any advice?
You should try the template "wf_widget_wrapper" and "wf_widget_threads".

Sometimes my custom html video in quick reply editor.

SS
qZPU7u4.jpg

Top Bottom