Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Does anyone know if its possible to make it so that all recent status from users display instead of the most recent one? So we can make it a proper stream.

How to hide specific widget from specific user groups ? For example ; I want to hide ads widget from admin , moderators and premium members.How can I do it ?

Anybody know how to show the Thread Prefixes in the Latest Post Area, in the Sidebar? Atm, there is no Prefix bevor the Postings, but i am sure i have seen this Feature on other Forums. :(

Excellent. It works ;) I have been waiting for this solution for 24 hours now. hehehe I appreciate your help.

If I want to add another page with the same widgets, I try to use the , but it doesn't work for the second page
$page['node_id'] == 50, $page['node_id'] == 51
or I also tried
$page['node_id'] == 50, 51

Excellent. It works ;) I have been waiting for this solution for 24 hours now. hehehe I appreciate your help.

If I want to add another page with the same widgets, I try to use the , but it doesn't work for the second page
$page['node_id'] == 50, $page['node_id'] == 51
or I also tried
$page['node_id'] == 50, 51
For multiple forums I use in_array($forum['node_id'], array(2,3)). Perhaps this array thing also works for pages, you can try.

Just after installing 2.4.8, I got this error:

Code:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:175
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(175): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/data01/caf/pub...', 175, Array)
#1 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(83): WidgetFramework_Core->addWidgets(Array)
#2 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(16): WidgetFramework_Core->bootstrap()
#3 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::init_dependencies(Object(XenForo_Dependencies_Public), Array)
#4 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(202): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('init_dependenci...', Array)
#6 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(127): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#7 /data01/caf/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

However it all seems to be working, should I be worrying about this?

Just after installing 2.4.8, I got this error:

Code:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:175
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(175): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/data01/caf/pub...', 175, Array)
#1 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(83): WidgetFramework_Core->addWidgets(Array)
#2 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(16): WidgetFramework_Core->bootstrap()
#3 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::init_dependencies(Object(XenForo_Dependencies_Public), Array)
#4 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(202): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('init_dependenci...', Array)
#6 /data01/caf/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(127): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#7 /data01/caf/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

However it all seems to be working, should I be worrying about this?
Looks like an issue during installation. Nothing to worry about.

I'm getting this errors. I have uninstall and re install it but still getting the errors:

Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(483) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array)
#1 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(487): __lambda_func('?lambda_1', Array)
#2 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(573): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('$page['node_id'...', Array)
#3 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Empty.php(35): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'all', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#4 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(356): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Empty->render(Array, 'all', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#5 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(273): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('all', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#6 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('error_with_logi...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('error_with_logi...', '?????????<form ...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire(Array, Array)
#9 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render('template_post_r...', Array, 'error_with_logi...')
#10 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#11 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(614): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer()
#12 /home/xenlaw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /home/xenlaw/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/members/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@florencia remove your expression. It's causing error.

And how do I make it so that the widget shows only on that specific page? What expression should we use?

I need something like this but that doesn't gives errors

in_array($page['node_id'], array(17,31))

or

$page['node_id'] == 17

Last edited:
Got it: You just added all this info to the FAQ. Great:

Q: How would I go about adding a sidebar just to one page and modifying it using the widget framework? I found out that pages use pagenode_container, but if I set that as my position all pages will have the added sidebar which I am not interested in.
A: You can use this with "pagenode_container" position:
PHP:
$page['node_id'] == <page-node-id>

Got it: You just added all this info to the FAQ. Great:

Q: How would I go about adding a sidebar just to one page and modifying it using the widget framework? I found out that pages use pagenode_container, but if I set that as my position all pages will have the added sidebar which I am not interested in.
A: You can use this with "pagenode_container" position:
PHP:
$page['node_id'] == <page-node-id>
So it's working?

Top Bottom