Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Brother, can you help me out?

I used this hook: hook : page_container_content_top because I wanted to set this widget on top of everything, but I don't know how to exclude this widget from certain pages, like the forum index itself. I have decided to show the widget only on the home tab... but how can I exclude the pages to show it on, but still using hook : page_container_content_top?

Xenforo 1.3 Beta

ErrorException: Undefined index: contentTemplate - library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php:103 Generated By: DRE, Today at 3:17 PM Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(103): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/blah/publi...', 103, Array) #1 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_create('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Admin)) #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER') #4 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php(154): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array) #5 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array) #6 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(135): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array) #7 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(614): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer('Cron entry was ...', Array) #8 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array) #9 /home/blah/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #10 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(120) "https://8th.us/admin.php?cron/userG...3065,8f42df57dad19c9073f96085cc01cae0f1d274a3" ["_GET"] => array(2) { ["cron/userGroupPromotions/run"] => string(0) "" ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1391203065,8f42df57dad19c9073f96085cc01cae0f1d274a3" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

And how can I can get the child or sibling forum link where the post has been posted in the reply view?

I mean, I have this:

<xen:include template="thread_list_item">
<xen:set var="$showForumLink">1</xen:set>
<xen:set var="$showLastPageNumbers">1</xen:set>
</xen:include>

But it only shows me the MAIN forum link, not the child forum where it has been posted. This code is the same as in first_new_post, where it does work, but in this widget, it won't. Why is this?

Hi xfrocks,

Find_new_posts, the template that generates the "New Posts" and "Recent Posts" pages.

My problem: I want to add sidebar to these pages, without having to edit the find_new_posts core template. I can't get it to work with Widget Framework, because it looks like this page has no unique ID. Yes, there is a class, but the expression area in Widget Framework works solely with PHP ID's...

Can you help me out please?

I tried:

1) Making a new page and pasting the code of find_new_posts in it so that I can give it a unique ID.

Result: page is showing no new posts.

2) Trying to find a hook for the find_new_posts page

Result: nothing found.

Hey @xfrocks quick question have a client who's using a global sidebar with the clear all state, except it removes everything in the report area too, is there some conditional around this, such as using position all, but an expression to not clear it on the reports page?

Hey @xfrocks quick question have a client who's using a global sidebar with the clear all state, except it removes everything in the report area too, is there some conditional around this, such as using position all, but an expression to not clear it on the reports page?
On Expression Field, add this:
!in_array($contentTemplate, array
('report_list','report_view')
)

Guide to do what?

I'm sorry, i'm still fresh to xenforo and how it works. I installed the add-on and poked around the AdminCP and it wasn't obviously clear to me how/where to add widgets.

This is actually what I was looking for: https://xfrocks.com/widget-framework/threads/bd-widget-framework-faq.10/

I see the now you add widgets from the "Appearance" tab.
The "position" of the widget is the string identifier of the template you want to display the widget in. Eg. "forum_list".

I wonder is that any template or only specific subset of templates. Also whenever I add it to "forum_list" it only appears in the side bar. Maybe that is the the nature of the WF, they are only sidebar widgets?

There is a Clear Sidebar widget. Maybe that is actually where all the new widgets keep getting added to.

I also understand there is a concept of a "widget page"; I'll try to find some resources regarding that also.

thank you for your reply!

I am trying to export a widget but I am greeted with an error on xenforo 1.2.4

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xf/library/XenForo/Helper/DevelopmentXml.php on line 239

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    strval() in XenForo/Helper/DevelopmentXml.php at line 239
    XenForo_Helper_DevelopmentXml::createDomCdataSection() in WidgetFramework/ViewAdmin/Widget/Export.php at line 24
    WidgetFramework_ViewAdmin_Widget_Export->renderXml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Xml.php at line 107
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Xml->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xf/admin.php at line 13

I wonder is that any template or only specific subset of templates. Also whenever I add it to "forum_list" it only appears in the side bar. Maybe that is the the nature of the WF, they are only sidebar widgets?

BD Widget works in all pages.
Just visit this link for more location: yourforumurl/admin.php?widgets/reveal

Anybody knows how to export a widget framework widget which integrates my addon?
I am getting an error when I click the export message

Top Bottom