Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
First of all, fantastic add-on.

Unfortunately, one main issue is making Widget Framework a HUGE headache: he drag and drop editing of widget pages.

It works sporadically at best, randomly relocates and resizes your widgets after saving, and it takes FOREVER to continually work through the bugginess over and over to make the page how you want. It would also be nice to shrink the size of the "blocks" so you don't have to scroll so much when creating a long page... that definitely adds to the frustration.

Any plans to update this functionality and/or iron out some bugs?

First of all, fantastic add-on.

Unfortunately, one main issue is making Widget Framework a HUGE headache: he drag and drop editing of widget pages.

It works sporadically at best, randomly relocates and resizes your widgets after saving, and it takes FOREVER to continually work through the bugginess over and over to make the page how you want. It would also be nice to shrink the size of the "blocks" so you don't have to scroll so much when creating a long page... that definitely adds to the frustration.

Any plans to update this functionality and/or iron out some bugs?
You didn't try the first version of the layout editor :P It reached usable status in a recent version and will be improved over time. The editor is hard to get right because it doesn't know beforehand the size of the layout. Normally, other system has top left block, top middle block etc and you drag widgets there. [bd] Widget Framework offers more flexibility and allows you to build the layout freely... It's hard :D

Anyway, keep reporting bugs (and please be specific). They will be fixed.

Rearrange the widgets. Hit save. It loads properly on the website but in the Page Editor it now changes the position and size of many widgets, forcing me to have to redo the entire layout every time I make any changes.

Why would it properly update the page but improperly scramble the widgets in the drag and drop editor?

Rearrange the widgets. Hit save. It loads properly on the website but in the Page Editor it now changes the position and size of many widgets, forcing me to have to redo the entire layout every time I make any changes.

Why would it properly update the page but improperly scramble the widgets in the drag and drop editor?
Strange. Properly some configuration on your site causes problem. Can you send me your site info with admin access via a conversation? I will login and try to find out the culprit.

Hi i have this error Message
HTML:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: resources - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/XFRM/Resources.php:192
Erstellt von: Sid, Heute um 17:51 Uhr

"hook:resource_view_sidebar_start" works; but resource_view doesn't work either. I think I should disable BD cache before performing tests.

Top Bottom