Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Well it's this line:

$sandbox = @create_function('$params', 'extract($params); return (' . $expression . ');');

..in /library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php , I guess obviously, where the error triggered. This looks funky:

[internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '????????????<ol...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))

but I'm not sure I would mess with anything before hearing from the author. He seems to pop by here pretty regularly :)

Edit: Have you tried a fresh reinstall?

ok, i've looked through a few of the other posts here dealing with this question, but I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong with my widgets. i'm getting dozens of errors per page load, so im getting 1,000's of errors a day. sample:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: contentTemplate - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(483) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(483) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/srv/www/squatt...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(487): call_user_func('?lambda_57', Array)
#3 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(573): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('$contentTemplat...', Array)
#4 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(352): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#5 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(264): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '???????????<!--...')
#6 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(87): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '????????????<ol...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#10 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /srv/www/squattheplanet.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "http://squattheplanet.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

i removed all the expressions from all the widgets, and i'm still getting this error and i have no idea where to look next. can someone help me with this?
It happens because of one of your widgets for forum_list. Just disable one by one?

It happens because of one of your widgets for forum_list. Just disable one by one?

ok, apparently i missed it the first time around. i disabled them all again and went through them one by one and it seems to be this experession for excluding widgets from the XenGallery plugin's page (where the gallery appears).

Code:
$contentTemplate != 'sonnb_xengallery_collection_index'

if you have any suggestions, i'd appreciate it but it looks like i should probably let the author know on his website.

ok, apparently i missed it the first time around. i disabled them all again and went through them one by one and it seems to be this experession for excluding widgets from the XenGallery plugin's page (where the gallery appears).

Code:
$contentTemplate != 'sonnb_xengallery_collection_index'

if you have any suggestions, i'd appreciate it but it looks like i should probably let the author know on his website.
No, asking the author won't help anyway.

Which position is that widget? "all"?

No, asking the author won't help anyway.

Which position is that widget? "all"?

so it's not a xengallery issue? i was using the expression on a few different widgets, all in the 'forum_list' position.

edit: i think i put this expression in while it was in the 'all' position, then moved the widget to the 'forum_list' position later.

so it's not a xengallery issue? i was using the expression on a few different widgets, all in the 'forum_list' position.
No, it's not XenGallery issue.

If you are using "forum_list" position, you don't need the expression. The error indicates that the "forum_list" position doesn't have the variable $contentTemplate which is expected. That variable is available only in PAGE_CONTAINER hook positions.

sorry just missed your message. i was editing my last one above. yeah, i think i put the expression in while it was in the all position, then moved it to the forum_list without removing the expression, which i imagine is what caused the error.

sorry just missed your message. i was editing my last one above. yeah, i think i put the expression in while it was in the all position, then moved it to the forum_list without removing the expression, which i imagine is what caused the error.
You can safely remove the expression now :)

@xfrocks
I'm trying to put a few widgets (advanced html) up on this location hook:page_container_content_top
I'd like to have them side by side similar to the Featured Resources block on the RM home here http://xenforo.com/community/resources/

1) What would be my best approach to getting this done. Would be nice if each of them has a nice container.
2) I'd like to get it to work in responsive as well. What I need to do?

Thanks very much

Thanks for this add-on @xfrocks!

Note: the file COMPATIBLE GUIDE.txt mentions a non existent link:

Code:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/flexile.7164/

Last edited:
I'm looking to hide the Members Online Now widget from both guests and hidden users but I'm not quite sure how to do this.

I know that to hide from guests you use the expression $visitor['user_id'] > 0

I also know that in templates, to hide something from hidden users you wrap it in the conditional

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.visible}">

</xen:if>

However, I'm not quite sure what to use in the Expression box for this widget to get this to work as well as hiding it from guests.

Any help on this would be appreciated. :)

hello. I'm still new here and have a question. can be at a Custom Site adjust the size boxes individually? So left column xxx xx large size Medium column and right column xxxx? and if so how and where I could change this? hope someone can help me, would like to use the widget portal, only this is indeed no longer Support.?!
Greetz lemmi

@xfrocks
I'm trying to add a HTML widget on this forum node
Expression $forum['node_id'] == 61
Position: pagenode_container ->> this does not work
Position: all --> this will work as expected.

Is it a bug?
Basically, i'm trying to add a tabbed sidebar navigation that will display on some forums/page nodes. Is there a better approach?

How can I increase the font size in the Recent Threads/Posts sidebar? Or where, generally, are font sizes kept?

Thanks!

How can I increase the font size in the Recent Threads/Posts sidebar? Or where, generally, are font sizes kept?

Thanks!
What parts are you wanting to increase.

For the title and the poster name:
Code:
.sidebar .secondaryContent a {
font-size:20px;
}
but it will also effect other areas (like the latest member name and other items in the sidebar that are links).
AFAIK there are no styling specific edits for the Posts/Threads. They use the default sidebar classes. You may be able to modify the add-on to add specific classes to it.
Remove the "a" before the opening { and it will do ALL the text entries in the sidebar.

What parts are you wanting to increase.

For the title and the poster name:
Code:
.sidebar .secondaryContent a {
font-size:20px;
}
but it will also effect other areas (like the latest member name and other items in the sidebar that are links).
AFAIK there are no styling specific edits for the Posts/Threads. They use the default sidebar classes. You may be able to modify the add-on to add specific classes to it.
Remove the "a" before the opening { and it will do ALL the text entries in the sidebar.

Thanks. I figured that out. Super.

Top Bottom