Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
how do i get icons for my widgets? like here:

5rTlf.png

but as you can see on my site i don't have them:

5rTlP.png

is there an add one of some kind that will allow me to do this? or certain template to edit? what code do i place in linking to my icon?

how do i get icons for my widgets? like here:

5rTlf.png

but as you can see on my site i don't have them:

5rTlP.png

is there an add one of some kind that will allow me to do this? or certain template to edit? what code do i place in linking to my icon?
Probably the Awesome Font.

i followed this http://xenforo.com/community/resources/fontawesome-icons-in-sidebar.1978/ but most likely wont do good in frame work since this replaces some/all the default side bar icons well suppose to i think that css files fails to load from that link when i place in page container...
To use FontAwesome In Widget Framework all you need is add the icon in widget name, since widget name support html :)

Example. If you wanted to add FontAwesome icon in "Members Online Now" you need to add

Code:
<i class="icon-user icon-small icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:4px;">
in widget title box.

I haven’t been able to place a sidebar at the find-new/posts page and the categories; does anyone know how to achieve this?

Hi,

How can hide robots and show only members and guest in sidebar's wf_widget_online_users?

thanks!

Code:
<div class="userList WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_OnlineUsers">

<xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">
        <xen:if is="{$widget.options.hide_following} == 0 AND {$visitor.user_id}">
            <xen:if hascontent="true">
            <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link account/following}">{xen:phrase people_you_follow}:</a></h4>
            <ul class="followedOnline">
                <xen:contentcheck>
                    <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
                        <xen:if is="{$user.followed}">
                            <li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip user-{$user.user_id}"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>
                        </xen:if>
                    </xen:foreach>
                </xen:contentcheck>
            </ul>
            <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase members}:</a></h4>

<ol class="listInline">
            <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
                <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
                    <li class="user-{$user.user_id}">
                    <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">
                        <xen:username user="$user" rich="{$widget.options.rich}" class="{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}" /><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                    <xen:else />
                        {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                    </li>
            </xen:foreach>
            <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
        </ol>

<div class="footnote">
        <xen:if is="isset({$onlineUsers.robots})">
            {xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z_robots_a, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $onlineUsers.guests}', 'robots={xen:number $onlineUsers.robots}'}
        <xen:else />
            {xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $onlineUsers.guests}'}
    </div>
</div>

I was pointed to this add-on as a potential solution to what I'm trying to do. I've installed it, quite powerful, thanks so much for your work! My question to anyone is - is there a way to encompass all the widgets in the sidebar together at once?

I mean to say, I have it set up so on all pages I see:

- Staff online
- Members online
- Forum Stats

Can I place a block of code around all of this:

<code starts>
- Staff online
- Members online
- Forum stats
</code ends>

I'm looking around the templates but thus far not having much luck. Thanks!

I was pointed to this add-on as a potential solution to what I'm trying to do. I've installed it, quite powerful, thanks so much for your work! My question to anyone is - is there a way to encompass all the widgets in the sidebar together at once?

I mean to say, I have it set up so on all pages I see:

- Staff online
- Members online
- Forum Stats

Can I place a block of code around all of this:

<code starts>
- Staff online
- Members online
- Forum stats
</code ends>

I'm looking around the templates but thus far not having much luck. Thanks!
It is unclear what you want to achieve by wrapping the output with that... Maybe you can make use of this? (in "PAGE_CONTAINER" template)

Code:
<aside>
                    <div class="sidebar">
                        <xen:hook name="page_container_sidebar">
                        <xen:include template="ad_sidebar_top" />
                        <xen:if is="!{$noVisitorPanel}"><xen:include template="sidebar_visitor_panel" /></xen:if>
                        {xen:raw $sidebar}
                        <xen:include template="ad_sidebar_bottom" />
                        </xen:hook>
                    </div>
                </aside>

You're awesome. I think I might be able to work with that. If I am and get it workin, I'll show ya what I'm achieving :) Thanks a ton!

Top Bottom