• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Announcing Forum Runner - XenForo iPhone/iPad/Android App!

Is it possible to register a test forum that doesn't appear in any directory list? I'd like to try this out on our test site but don't really want the URL public.

I see an ad in the screenshot. Is that ad from the web site, or from the app? If it's from the app, why are there ads in there if it is $2 ?

I see an ad in the screenshot. Is that ad from the web site, or from the app? If it's from the app, why are there ads in there if it is $2 ?

Ads are configurable by the forum owner. Support is there so the forum owner can generate revenue through admob.

I don't envision putting ads in our branded app but besides admob and adsense, is there anyway we can insert our custom ads.

I don't envision putting ads in our branded app but besides admob and adsense, is there anyway we can insert our custom ads.

Not currently, but it could be added pretty easily on the server side. The ad module simply loads a specific URL off your site, so we could modify that script to post your ads. They would have to be the same resolution as the AdMob ads.

Ack! I left the debug color in there. Grab the add-on again and re-install the XML file to fix it, or you can modify it yourself in Appearance->Style Properties->Color Palette->forumrunnerColor!

Installed

One Issue is that when I click the link from "If you would like to modify the color of the navigation and title bars etc...", I get the following error: Style properties in this style can not be modified. Please try another.

Installed

One Issue is that when I click the link from "If you would like to modify the color of the navigation and title bars etc...", I get the following error: Style properties in this style can not be modified. Please try another.

Hmm. Maybe that direct link doesn't work for all installations.

To get to the color manually you can:

Appearance->Style Properties->Color Palette->forumrunnerColor

I've modified the colour but it doesn't seem to be changing in the app.

I've done it for the "Default Style" as well as the other styles I have installed and it's not having any effect.

suggestion: a page on the forum-runner website tailored to the end-user, that admins can link to, outlines what FR is, where to get it, why its cooler than the competition, etc.

the colour in the acp is canary yellow, but i dont see anything yellow in the screenshots. if i were to change this, what exactly is altered? if it is a background colour, how would the textcolour reconcile itself?

Top Bottom