Interest in a XenForo specific iphone/android app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys,

We have movement on this and ive found someone who I believe will create an app to the quality all of us would like.

What I would like is for those interested in the paid version of the app to message me, as I need to ask some questions and estimate a level of interest.

So that is people who would want the paid versions to send me a private conversation.

Thanks

I am interested in the paid version and will message you. I hope others will however see this thread activity and weigh in on their own interest.

I bought and then ditched the vbulletin mobile suite after learning that it just doesn't work worth a damn.

I'd be more interested if it had features like shoutbox integration among other things to really set it apart from tapatalk.

We just need a good alternative to Tapatalk. I PMed, but didn't get a response. Am assuming this is dead considering that and the lack of activity from Slavik on this topic the past 3 months

We just need a good alternative to Tapatalk. I PMed, but didn't get a response. Am assuming this is dead considering that and the lack of activity from Slavik on this topic the past 3 months

I also sent a PM a while ago. I do hope it's not dead. Would gladly sacrifice both an arm and a leg to get rid of Tapatalk :)

I'd be interested if I owned the app, OR could at least deploy it myself to the playstore / appstore. I'd need to serve my own ads and keep 100% of the revenue.

I'd happily pay a yearly subscription to get app updates.

Unfortunately the level of interest (and willingness to pay for the service) basically means without upfront commitments from people to cover the initial development costs, to get an app made to the quality expected would be unfeasible.

At this point, I would be inclined to say that if this were to happen, it would be for the xf2 release.

Unfortunately the level of interest (and willingness to pay for the service) basically means without upfront commitments from people to cover the initial development costs, to get an app made to the quality expected would be unfeasible.

At this point, I would be inclined to say that if this were to happen, it would be for the xf2 release.
Ive got to much invested in the 1 series i likely wont leave that branch for a long time.. :( Slavik could you steer me in the right direction in regard to a developer? I believe its time to go ahead with something like this on my own.. Initial costs for me are far easier to come up with then lofty monthly expenses anyways...

Ive got to much invested in the 1 series i likely wont leave that branch for a long time.. :( Slavik could you steer me in the right direction in regard to a developer? I believe its time to go ahead with something like this on my own.. Initial costs for me are far easier to come up with then lofty monthly expenses anyways...

All I can say is get lots of samples of their existing work, reviews from their existing customers and look at their interest / ingenuity of the project and expect the cost to be into the 5 figure mark for something of quality.

All I can say is get lots of samples of their existing work, reviews from their existing customers and look at their interest / ingenuity of the project and expect the cost to be into the 5 figure mark for something of quality.
That doesn't surprise in the least.. That what tax returns are for. :) Although i have very few requirements. Possibly run it across your guy.. Perhaps he would like the work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom