Interest in a XenForo specific iphone/android app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded Tapatalk on my phone and I can't even login to it for some reason. It would be nice having another mobile option.

Any updates @Slavik ? Save me from Tapatalk!

Hey, its in progress, im being an absolute stickler on everything to do with the app, so thats slowing it down, but honestly its because I want it done right.

Are you able to share some insights with us?

One of the problems with Tapatalk is their very steep price for a product that isn't too great. I think 20/mo would be excellent.

I was working around the basis of approximately £10/$15 per month.

Hey, its in progress, im being an absolute stickler on everything to do with the app, so thats slowing it down, but honestly its because I want it done right.

I was working around the basis of approximately £10/$15 per month.

Looking forward to it :).

Sounds good @Slavik I don't mean to rush the product, my impatience stems from eager anticipation :)
(That, and growing frustration with Tapatalk's new direction)

An update, the company who I was working with on this and I have parted ways. Unfortunately I felt like they were trying to cut corners and copy the existing apps out there, opposed to listening to what I was trying to get over, eg a focus on core end user interactions and quality.

An update, the company who I was working with on this and I have parted ways. Unfortunately I felt like they were trying to cut corners and copy the existing apps out there, opposed to listening to what I was trying to get over, eg a focus on core end user interactions and quality.
Do you have to start again, or did you get (or can re-use) the progress that was made by them so far?

Do you have to start again, or did you get (or can re-use) the progress that was made by them so far?

What progress has been made I can use yes. Though this is mainly design/planning opposed to any code.

I'm interested. Good luck with the app development.

I tried hiring this out on my own and it got way too expensive to pursue. Then again I have no idea what I'm doing in app development so it seemed like I kept running into people trying to take advantage of my lack of experience.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to cut ties with the previous design company. @Slavik it sucks to hear that news but I'm sure the quality of the end product will be worth the extra wait.

We just went live with our shiny new Xenforo forums this week, and people are using Tapatalk, but some are struggling with it.

We're in the process of building a new mobile app for Android and IOS, and something like this, if we could integrate it with those apps, would be ideal. We'd definitely pay for something like this.

I am not sure if this project is still on but i would definitely be interested in subscribing to a white label version of the app.

Adding Ads to it is a big plus also.

The demand for an app amongst our users is quite staggering, really. Ever since we uninstalled Tapatalk. I hope you have some good luck soon @Slavik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom