Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
ErrorException: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - library/Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/General.php:654
Generated By: Alfa, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 /public/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/General.php(654): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'count(): Parame...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 654, Array)
#1 /public/library/Siropu/AdsManager/ControllerAdmin/Packages.php(22): Siropu_AdsManager_Helper_General::setAvailableAdSlotCount(Array)
#2 /public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): Siropu_AdsManager_ControllerAdmin_Packages->actionIndex()
#3 /public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /public/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "https://my-forum.com/admin.php?ad-packages/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["ad-packages/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Latest version on xf 1.5.22

You can prevent that by selecting forums in that admin option. Sticky packages are meant to work with that option.

Yes, but currently I do not want to have this package active. If I disable it and do not select any forums, then the error appears.
It seems to me that if the package is disabled then there should not be an error.
I have enabled it for a hidden forum for the time being. At least then the advertisers can create ads.

@Siropu Right now the link is (for example):
advertising/ads/create?package_id=1

Some ad blockers block the page because 'advertising' is in the URL. Is there a way to change it to something else, like 'support'? I tried a route filter, but that didn't seem to work.

In Page criteria tab, under "Content template is NOT" there is a link "View content template list" where you can find most of the content templates used on pages.

Hi, there is a problem with "bank transfer". It works in AddOn. But in XenForo subscriptions, it only shows the bank details, so it does not continue and does not trigger a subscription. Is there a simple solution?
3 out of 5 people pay by bank transfer.

LG: Tammy

What you can do is go to User upgrades and under "Actions" menu of that user upgrade, use the "Manually upgrade user" option.

This is quite incomprehensible to the user.
He believes it does not go on and breaks off.
Or he is waiting for a confirmation.

Which files do the classes have for your bank tranfer?
Unfortunately, I just do not know the XF structure and must search if I can connect it.

He believes it does not go on and breaks off.
Or he is waiting for a confirmation.
Bank transfer is a manual process. What confirmation a user would expect?

You have the option when creating the payment profile for bank transfer to add instructions. There you can inform the user about the process.

Top Bottom