Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi, is there a trick to allowing users access packages? Created numerous packages, but every time I try to access

website/advertising/ads/create?package_id=1

I get error "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

even as administrator i am unable to view the page.

I am sorry if it is in the info but I couldn't find it. Does this addon support auto links in threads? Like you specify a link for keyword "pillow" and whenever someone writes in a post that word it will link automatically?

I am sorry if it is in the info but I couldn't find it. Does this addon support auto links in threads? Like you specify a link for keyword "pillow" and whenever someone writes in a post that word it will link automatically?
Yes. Sorry for the late response, I missed the post.

is there a way to add an ad in filtered thread listing?
No but I'm thinking of adding filters for Ads Manager 2.

I have several banner ads, where I would like to disable counting views. I go to ad settings, untick "Count Views", save. However, when I open the settings again, "Count Views" is still active. Am I missing something? The ad is not assigned to a package, if that matters.

Ultimately, I would like to get rid of the Ajax calls to /index.php?ajax/ad-action when viewing ads. Is there a global option to achieve this? I'm still interested in counting clicks, if possible.

Running XF 1.5.23 with SAM 1.26.8.

There is a bug when "Click Statistics" is checked. If you are not interested in details about the clicks, you don't need that if you just want to count clicks.

There is a bug when "Click Statistics" is checked. If you are not interested in details about the clicks, you don't need that if you just want to count clicks.

Maybe the following symptom is related to the bug: when the checkbox "Count Views" is unticked, it will not be transmitted in form data. Instead of count_views=0 the field will be simply missing from the POST request. Verified with Chrome and Firefox.

SQL query as workaround:
Code:
UPDATE `xf_siropu_ads_manager_ads` SET count_views=0

After I flushed memcached and browser cache this seems to achieve what I was looking for: ad impresisons don't trigger Ajax calls, but ad clicks still do.

When any of the 3 stats options are checked, view count will be forced set via PHP. View count is required when Daily stats are enabled, but not for Click stats.

No. What type of URL is it? A thread, user account, add-on page? For threads, there are options in Position criteria. Depending on the page, you can use Page criteria option "Content template is NOT". There is a list of content templates that you can use.

You can use position "Footer" with some CSS in EXTRA.css template:

CSS:
.samCodeUnit.footer
{
    position: fixed;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 10px;
    text-align: center;
}

If you are using banner ads, replace samCodeUnit with samBannerUnit

CSS:
.samCodeUnit.footer
{
}

That's great, I'll give it a try. Thanks again for being so quick with the answers, it's an amazing service you provide.

CSS:
.samCodeUnit.footer
{
}

Just wanted to come back and let you know that I tried this today and it worked perfectly, thanks! 👍

Top Bottom