Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
There is a post in a forum that explains how it works normally. (should work)

"The booked upgrade is connected to the user and, after the user confirms the payment via button and an admin confirms this in the ACP, the upgrade is displayed to the user with runtime."
Similar to PayPal.
Bank Transfer was at Ads Manager with a purchase decision. Maybe I can correct it somehow?
LG: Tammy

Bank transfer option was added for Ads Manager not for user upgrades so there is nothing you can do about it, unless I do some changes myself. We'll see.

Pity! It was a question and would be nice to see it globally.
First, fight me through the German translation. Per day 50 phrases (from about 970) ... with google Translate puhhhh ... it's tough;)
Then I will try to get to know the program;)
Maybe I can use it someday. It seems to be very extensive.

One suggestion is to have the ability to exclude a thread from an ad.

I occasionally get notices from adsense alleging a violation of their TOS due to content, and I dont always want to delete the thread. being able to exclude a thread from an ad would be very helpful

Hi, I don't know if this is a problem but I think it is correct to inform you.

Just updated from version 1.26.4 to 1.26.8 but in the add-on list the version displayed is 1.26.7 as you can see here: Ads Manager version problem.webp

Followed instructions for update in Install.txt (upload library and js, overwriting existing files, and upload putting path in upgrade from file on server)

It seems that the XML file was saved in the wrong directory so the current release is using the old XML file. Please re-download the latest version.

It seems that the XML file was saved in the wrong directory so the current release is using the old XML file. Please re-download the latest version.
I'm a little short on time. I imagine there's no issue with just leaving it as is. Correct? No "need" to download the new version to show the latest version? Or is there?

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1048]: Column 'daily_view_limit' cannot be null src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

i having these errors

Code:
UPDATE  `xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad` SET `daily_view_limit` = ? WHERE ad_id = ?
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1048, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1048, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(244): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `xf_sir...', Array)
#4 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Repository/Ad.php(103): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('xf_siropu_ads_m...', Array, 'ad_id = ?', 15)
#5 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Cron/Ad.php(108): Siropu\AdsManager\Repository\Ad->setDailyViewLimit(15, NULL)
#6 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Cron\Ad::dailyImpressionDistribution(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.9999988079071)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9999988079071)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9999988079071)
#11 job.php(14): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#12 {main}

Top Bottom