Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Apologies for the newbie question as I've just changed from vB to XF with Ads Manager.

My horizontal ads display perfectly on all pages.
My vertical sidebar banner ads only show on my FORUMS page and nowhere else. I hired someone else to set this up for me so now I'm on my own and would appreciate being pointed in the right direction to get my sidebar ads to show on all pages. Thanks!

Just install the Ads Manger 1.x.. Should all ads be derived from a package or do people mix stand alone ads with package ads?

For the most part our admins will be creating ads and the position, not advertisers.

Thanks

Could you please add a setting to give discount to a usergroup?
For example by usergroup permission or by package setting.

We give discount to researchers that want to promote their studies through banner ads. They pay a reduced rate but still need their invoices correct.

How does one put an ad on the New Post page in the ad_below_menu position?
What "ad_below_menu"? To target that page, you can use a global position with Page criteria > Content template is: find_new_posts

Is there a way to prevent the posts of a specific user group from be "linked" with the keyword text link ads?
There isn't. I'll probably add that in Ads Manager 2.

What "ad_below_menu"? To target that page, you can use a global position with Page criteria > Content template is: find_new_posts

There isn't. I'll probably add that in Ads Manager 2.
Yes, this will be helpful so we can link keywords but still have people/vendors sell their products and discuss them without having them linked to a competitor...

@Siropu We recently installed your plugin and it's functioning great! However, we do need help with 2 issues. An advertiser alerted us that their ads were not appearing on our site. When I'm logged into the site admin and check the site, the ads are all appearing in the footer. However, when I check another browser where we're not logged in, the ads are not appearing. How do we fix this? We're using version 1.26.6

The second question is: If we have one ad spot, is there a way to make it rotate banners between 3 different advertisers for that 1 ad spot? I see an option to rotate banners for the same advertiser but couldn't find a way to make it rotate for different advertisers on the same ad spot.

I sold an ad with the ad manager. But now I have a complaint because they need an invoice and the 'invoice' provided by the ad manager is illegal. It only has the date of issue, unique number, type of good, date of payment.
An invoice is legally required to have:
  1. Date of issue
  2. Unique sequential number identifying the invoice
  3. Customer’s VAT identification number (if the customer is liable for the tax on the transaction)
  4. Supplier’s full name & address
  5. Customer’s full name & address
  6. Description of quantity & type of goods supplied or type & extent of services rendered
  7. Date of transaction or payment (if different from invoice date)
  8. VAT rate applied
  9. VAT amount payable
  10. Breakdown of VAT amount payable by VAT rate or exemption
  11. Unit price of goods or services – exclusive of tax, discounts or rebates
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/eu-vat-rules-topic/vat-invoicing-rules_en
The customer needs to enter the invoice in their accounting and needs to pass inspection by tax authorities.

@Siropu could you please consider expanding the invoice to contain the above so that we can comply with the law?

Top Bottom