Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
AdSense suggests placing the code in the <head> tag of the page and there is no position for that in Ads Manager 1, only in Ads Manager 2.

The problem was that I had not waited long enough, inserting the code using "Below Bottom Breadcrumb" seems to be working fine.

I can only put 3 ads per page when I was running 5 down the sidebar... (adsense) Is there a reason why only 3 are showing up?

Love the product other than this

Hi, firstly, when I select the option to 'Replace Ad with a Message' if an adblocker is detected, I can't figure out where to write the message.

Also, my website throws up this error when I refresh the page:

An exception occurred: Call to undefined method Siropu_AdsManager_Helper_Template::helperAdBlockDetectionEnabledForUser() in /home/onlyonecardiff/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php on line 643

1. Siropu_AdsManager_Listener::template_hook() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  2. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
  3. XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in /home/onlyonecardiff/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.3,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php at line 41426
  4. include() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 260
  5. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
  6. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  7. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 140
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/onlyonecardiff/public_html/index.php at line 13

Secondly, if I select 'Replace ad with its backup', where do I upload/set the backup image?

I can't figure out where to write the message.
There are two phrases: siropu_ads_manager_support_us_title and siropu_ads_manager_support_us_message

Secondly, if I select 'Replace ad with its backup', where do I upload/set the backup image?
When you select that option, you will see a new field when editing/creating code/banner ads, where you can add a simple HTML banner code.

As for the error, try re-uploading all the files of the latest version.

Hey. I just noticed that my ads are opening pages INSIDE the banner ad area. For example, I have a 728x90 leaderboard ad. When you click on it, the page opens INSIDE the 728x90 space. What could make this happen - and how can I fix it?

If you are using external custom code ads, maybe the ad itself started to behave like that. Can I take a look, please?

I added the command to open the ad in a new window in the html page the Adsense ad was pointed at. I didn't need to do that until now. Seems strange. But all's well that ends well...

Hello, in the header area, how would I add 2 horizontal banners (728x90) side by side instead of one banner on top of the other?

Is there enough space in the header to fit two ads like that? Please send me your website URL to take a look.

What you can try is, go the the templates that start with ad_, and add a custom hook below the original. Then go to Ads Manager positions are create some positions with those hook names and use those positions instead.
We found the problem:
Page criteria for 'RMS Categories' and 'Gallery Categories', as they are always returning 'false' on non-RMS/non-XFMG pages. There is a bug with this which blocks ads from showing up if these page criteria are used.
I have not tried other page criteria. The same may apply there.

After 2 months I finally have ads showing again. :)
Could you please look into the above, so we can show ads on non-forum content?

Last edited:
That's not a bug. The behavior is the same for "Page is within nodes" option which is a built in XF criteria.

So it will only display in the selected categories of the selected content type.
I had not expected that behaviour. Some ads are certainly not suited for some categories. But the way node criteria works makes the criteria unusable, because I cant have ads not working in forum. So unless I am not understanding something, its all or nothing.

Is this addon using this url?
/index.php?ajax/count-impressions
I am seeing a mass of hits on this URL.
When views/click counting is on, this slows down my site from a response time of less than a second to up to 60 seconds.
When views/click counting is off it slows down my site to 8 seconds.

I have an average of 5k users online.

I had not expected that behaviour.
Page criteria is part of the XF's notice system and it works that way.
Is this addon using this url?
/index.php?ajax/count-impressions
I am seeing a mass of hits on this URL.
When views/click counting is on, this slows down my site from a response time of less than a second to up to 60 seconds.
When views/click counting is off it slows down my site to 8 seconds.
Yes, it is used for ad statistics. 8 seconds when stats are disabled? That's strange. Ads are served from the cache so there are no queries. How many ads do you have?

Top Bottom