Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
What is the error in the console?

Not sure what bit of the error you need so let me know if this isn't what you wanted:

Code:
xenforo.js?_v=62d95601:233 PHP <div class="baseHtml"><h4>Template Errors: thread_reply_new_posts</h4><ol>
    <li><i>Illegal string offset 'post_date'</i> in /home/onlyonecardiff/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php, line 330</li>
    <li><i>Illegal string offset 'position_on_page'</i> in /home/onlyonecardiff/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php, line 332</li>
    <li><i>Illegal string offset 'post_date'</i> in /home/onlyonecardiff/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php, line 330</li>
    <li><i>Illegal string offset 'position_on_page'</i> in /home/onlyonecardiff/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php, line 332</li>
</ol></div>

I've seen this error before and it only seem to happen for some users. I will release a bug fix next week.

Hi, I was checking out the ad I put on my website using a Samsung tablet with Chrome and noticed the same banner image gets cached and doesn't show the additional banners, it just sticks with the first one it served up. It changes OK on the desktop PC version of Chrome.

Browsing through many threads and even refreshing the page didn't change the banner image.

Is there a setting I missed?

Are you rotating ads one by one randomly? There is no cache done by Ads Manager so it's most likely a browser thing.

Are you rotating ads one by one randomly? There is no cache done by Ads Manager so it's most likely a browser thing.
Yes, I uploaded a different style of banner where it says:

"If you upload additional banners, they will rotate randomly on each page load."

But this doesn't happen in Chrome on a tablet. Works OK in Chrome on a desktop though.

is there no way around this?

The randomization is done in the back-end so device and browser doesn't meter. If there is a page cache, it should randomize on different pages.

On desktop I see an ad with ID 1 and multiple images and on mobile I see a different ad with ID 5 and one image. Are you using two ads with different device criteria?

On desktop I see an ad with ID 1 and multiple images and on mobile I see a different ad with ID 5 and one image. Are you using two ads with different device criteria?

For mobile I am using one 468 x 60 banner image. That's fine, we can ignore mobile.

For desktop and tablet I am using two 970 x 90 banner images that should be rotating randomly. On desktop this is working well, on tablet (in Chrome at least, I haven't tested it in anything else) only one banner image displays when browsing the forum.

I've done a tablet test and indeed there seems to be a cache issue. Please see PM for a workaround. If that doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

@Siropu the latest version has begun throwing the following error:

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM xf_siropu_ads_manager_ads WHERE pending_transaction = 1 AND status !=' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Top Bottom