Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
If anyone wants to see it live. Send me a pm. I know a forum running it but i can't post the url here.

It's an excellent add-on. I highly recommend it.

I've sent you a pm Richard.

Thanks for the PM and for the link information. From what I seen, the front end side of your addon looks not only clean but easy for a potential client to use. I am hoping the backed is the same. It looks like you just made a sale. -

I am hoping the backed is the same.
Crating Ads:
Each ad type has it's own fields/options (upload banner, set title, description, keywords, code, thread ID).

Ads List: https://xenforo.com/community/media/adslistacp.708/

You can filter them by package, type, status, username and you can also order them by CTR, views, clicks, date etc.

I don't know if it can be easier than this. :)

Last edited:
You can achieve this very easy.

1. Create your fallback ads in the packages.
2. Set display order to "Ad Date Desc".
3. Set "Maximum Ads Display" to 1.

Now your ad will run until someone buys a new ad in that package. When that ad expires, your ads will display again.

My Mission:

To create a fallback ad(Custom code) while no one has purchased any ads(Banner).

I followed your instructions and i got it to work. But the problem is it only works if my fallback Ad is a Banner Ad.
If my fallback Ad is a Custom Code ad. It won't work.

What happenes is it get 2 ads displaying.

So, The fall back ads don't seem to work if they are custom code.

I noticed that banners has this option:

banner.webp

But custom banners doesn't. So that's why it doesn't work?

banner2.webp

Can you implament this in the future?

Last edited:
And another question. I am confused about the sticky. How can i let members purchase stickys?

I created a sticky package. But when a member goes to try to buy a sticky. It says

No Forums have been founds. Please contact the administrator.

Capture.webp

My Mission:

To create a fallback ad(Custom code) while no one has purchased any ads(Banner).

I followed your instructions and i got it to work. But the problem is it only works if my fallback Ad is a Banner Ad.
If my fallback Ad is a Custom Code ad. It won't work.

What happenes is it get 2 ads displaying.

So, The fall back ads don't seem to work if they are custom code.
It doesn't work because you haven't created a package for custom code ads. You can't assign a custom code ad to a banner package and vice versa.

Just a question.

If a add al kind of ads (different sizes) to the ad manager, the ad manager is able to show the right size of ad for the right device?
It's not going to show a huge banner that is stretching the page on a mobile phone?
Or how does this work?

I'm using DFP at the moment but I'm running into some limitations.

If you are using the device criteria, you can target ads based on the device (This is still in beta testing).
Banner ads are responsive so they adapt based on screen size. You can also use responsive adsense ads.

Is there anyone using this on a secure (https) site?
Is it working good in a secure environment ?

@Fred., I'm using it on https and it's working fine. Why wouldn't work? :)
Ok, Thanks. (y)
I just want to make sure. If I buy it it's going to be my most expensive add-on and for a small forum that earns less than a $ a day it takes some time to get it back. ;-) I hope I can boost earnings :-)

How can i change the color of the navigation bar.

nav.webp

At the moment the only way to do this is if i change the @PrimaryLightish

But if i change the color of that it changes the color of other settings and it looks bad.

What can i put in the extra.css for this

I thought it was .tableRow but that doesn't work

I have a few questions before i buy.

Can this rotate ads on each page load evenly?

Does this work with permissions properly. The biggest problem i have had with other advertising ad ons is the permissions.

I want to show ads to all users except premium members. The problem i have with other adons is that members are the base permissions so premium members still seem to be classed as members in other adons which does not work how i need.

I currently use rotating ads adon to have the second post of each thread an ad which is posted by ad master so the posts looks like a normal post except it has an ad in. Can this do that?

Can you tell me what positions are available with this?

1. The Ads are displayed in the order you set them in the package (Ad order asc/desc, Ad creation date asc/desc Ad CTR asc/desc, and random).
2. Yes. You can set global permissions per group or permissions per ad/package using user criteria.
3. You can display ads in/after any post, but not like that. See attachment below.

Position list can be found on FAQ page.

Attachments

• postPositions.webp
    postPositions.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 39
Thanks so just paid for it and installed and yet again have the same problem as other adons i have spent money on.

Show adsense ads to all members except premium and elite members yet those two member groups still see the adsense ads. Is this because they are still part of the standard members group? This is driving me nuts.

Top Bottom