Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Very, very good addon, I am pleased.
Couple of questions...

• Responsive Google Adsense code is not showing at all. If I choose any determinited size adsense code, ad shows up, but if I put responsive google code, ad is not showing. Only change in code is style="display:block" in responsive code, against style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px" for fixed size code (any size) number in code. Any thoughts why is this happening, couse with another ads manager addon I did not have problem.
  • In mobile and tablet, even without ad blocks, ads are not showing. Any thoughts about that, or problem is on my side somewhere?
  • Now something I do not understand very well. If I create package and choose all locations (hooks) how to make banner in that package show up in only choosen node or page? Untick Inherit package settings maybe? I want to show user where he can put that banner with this package, but not to show by deault in all locations which are allowed in package. I think answer is Inherit package settings unticked in Ad options. I did not tried yet, asking you first.
  • I created in ACP several packages, but when I on front side go to buy slot in package, it shows me that no packages are available at the moment. I have all needed permissions for that.
  • Any chance to put also default link (.../advertising) into top of side menu (where are Your ads, Your transactions, Create ad)?
  • Any chance to extend criteria for showing ads with NOT options or YES option. We have Page is within nodes, but it would be benefitial if we have also Page is NOT within nodes.
  • Could you please change usergroup option from View ads to Hide ads. It much logical and easier to set permissions when only thick who can hide ads, not who can see ads.
  • Are banners (files) deleted by cron when you delete ads in ACP or they are staying on server in folder?
  • When you set in package one option and in ads in that package oposite option, which one is stronger? For example in package you set page is within node A, but in ads option you set only page is within node B. I think answer is again Inherit package settings unticked in Ad options?

That is for now. I am playing with this superb mod all night long. Thank you @Siropu

1. The responsive Adsense problem is fixed in 1.12.0 and will be out soon.
  2. Responsive Adsense Ads are not displaying in tablet and mobile?
  3. You have to create a package for every position you want to sell and this will allow you to set a different price based on the position because some positions get more visibility than others. If you want to sell ads based on nodes, you have to create a package with a selected position and use page criteria.
  4. Only the packages with no set price are not displaying.
  5. You are using the footer position? If you are using the tab, you can easily click the "advertising" tab as a user.
  6. It uses XenForo's default page criteria and this is what it can offer. The the best thing you can do is select only the nodes in which you want ads to be displayed.
  7. You only have to set the view permissions for registered and unregistered/unconfirmed. That's it. And overwrite permission for premium groups.
  8. Banner images are deleted when the ads are deleted.
  9. If you create an ad in a package and the ad has the option "inherit package settings" checked, the ad will inherit package settings, if it's not checked, it won't. You also have the option in the package to overwrite ad "inherit package settings" if you need to. :)

will your ad manager set up recurring payments so that ads will renew each month or by whichever time period has been defined?
thanks,
bart

@Siropu
Another night, another set of questions and suggestions for this very good addon :)

1. Please, please, please create style properties for your addon, couse we have to change direct in template colors or to set bold for text ads etc. If you create style properties for your add on (ads) settings all will be easier. Thank you for considered this (y)

2. Could you set option in package for exact sizes of banners, so if user try to upload different size banner it will be rejected. Make several sizes options in package creating and show that to user in front end when he create ad. That would be very professional looking

3. Keyword ad not working if keyword is for example bolded in post. Any editor code for word in post remove keyword ad, only clean text (word) is parsed like ad. Also, like I said, style properties will give us option to make that keyword ad much better looking in post, not only just that 2 lines below word.

4. Problem with Sticky threads is that any Staff member with permission to make sticky threads coul unsticky that payed sticky thread. Maybe some option or something to show up on stickey thread (little icon maybe) so other Stuff will know that it is not just classic sticky thread but pay one.

5. For currency, please give us chance to add our own currency please

6. Give as chance to set up payment also: free, bank check, cash, other. PayPal only is so limited and give me so many problems.

7. Can you elaborate this please:
    "In order to sell stickies, you will first need to select the forums in which you want to sell. And you can set maximum stickies per forum allowed (globally not for each one) and you can also set user sticky limit per forum (globally)."
    Is it means that if you set 5 forums to allow buy sticky thread in them and set in options maximum stickies per forum to 2, user can only buy 2 sticky globally (example one in forum 3 and one in forum 5, but not 2 in forum 3 and 2 in forum 5)?

8. I am so pleased that fix for responsive google ads will come in next version. Thank you!

9. You have bug in phrase that is not parsed. First field in discount (placeholder).

10. Also, for discount, if I set that if user buy 3 ads than he get 10% discount, then I don't mean that if he buy 4 ads he get 10% discount too. Maybe your plan is that user get x % discount on price if he buy more than X ads, in that case it is correct, but then bill is wrong explained to front user/buyer.

11. There is bug when you make 2 or more text ads in same location and if one ad is have more text rows then another one. You get gap couse you set text to be aligned on bottom, not on top. Look at picture here.

rupa_zps828rezzc.png

12. Is it planed that notifications (baloon on Advertisment tab) only show to user when he has pending payment? Maybe to extend this also for Admin to get notification there too (not only via e-mail) when user buy ads, also to user when his ads are approved.

13. What ever i have tried, I can not get end date showing both on user end and admin end. I manually aproved transaction, and activated ads, but end date is N/A allways. I am confused.

14. Any chance to make selectable banners field code for laptop/tablet/mobile?

15. Any chance to globally disable show advertisments on page of advertisments it self (page of your/this addon)?

16. When banner is pending, I can activated it in ACP and even if banner is still on pending, it is also activated and show on pages on same time. Is that planned or it is bug?

active-pending_zpsbi2nhjwy.png

That is for now. Hope it helps you when I ask so many questions and try to get maximum from your add on. Another payment and free slots too, and style properties for your add on is must. (y)

1. I will look into style properties and see how things work.
  2. We'll see...
  3. I will look into it.
  4. I don't want to touch the default xf tables so maybe I can can add a listener to the unsticky event and prevent paid sticky threads from being unstickied.
  5. Version 1.12.0 will contain all PayPal currencies.
  6. You can't add your own payment option because it needs to be integrated so that it would work with the transactions. Version 1.12.0 will have robokassa, and bank transfer and cash option for manual transactions.
  7. It means that the limit applies to all forums, per forum, so if you set limit to 5, users can buy maximum 5 sticky threads in each selected forums. If you select 10 forums, that is 10 x 5 = 50 stickies in total.
  8. No problem.
  9. It's fixed in 1.12.0. I have made some changes and forgot to update that one. :)
  10. Discount applies if the user buys equals or more than the value selected. It probably needs a better explanation in UCP.
  11. I will look into it.
  12. When he has pending transactions and when ads are about to expire. You can view in ACP on the ads manager first page the ads that needs to be approved and you can approve/reject very easily.
  13. I will look into it.
  14. 1.12.0 will have device criteria and you can target desktop, mobile and tablet.
  15. It might be a good idea. :)
  16. The transaction is pending, not the ad.

@Siropu
  1. If I created banner in ACP for my user, can you add option in ACP so admin can change creator of banner. So in that way I can setup banners for my old age users and after that change creator of banner to them so they can view ad statistics then.
  2. Where to change e-mail phrases?
  3. Where to change word Advertisment (main tab title)

If they pay in cash, then why don't you just put their ad up yourself? They give you the info, then you put up the ad. Then you can make sure it's all correct.

I can do that, but than they can not see statistics, nor able to recive notifications/e-mails for soon ended banners etc..

Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Features

Version 1.12.0 comes with some awesome new features.

Promo Codes
Allows you to offer discounts to advertisers (based on many factors) in a form of a promo code. A cool feature of promo codes is that it allows you to offer free advertising. All you have to do is create a promo code of 100% discount, and once applied, the transaction will be marked as "Completed" and the ad will be automatically activated. You can give such kind of promo codes as gifts to users when they upgrade...

Read the rest of this update entry...

so many features! I'm going to be busy all day testing it. and html in titles and description thanks!!

Top Bottom