Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
@Siropu hi! I want to buy your add-on, but i have a small question.

If i not usePayPal as a payment method, is there support for the extension of payment methods as a standard user upgrades (i have my own UserUpgradeProcessor written to order)? In short, can i use my own UserUpgradeProcessor or you hardcoded PayPal in this add-on?

@GliX, What payment method do you use? I've built it in such a way that I can easily add new payment processors. But in order for the Add-on to validate the payment automatically, the payment processor needs to have some sort of IPN.

Ok, thank you. I will look into those and if their API supports payment validation on user site, I will integrate them.

My image gallery cover most of the features but some things have been changed/improved since then. You can find new screenshots here as well. :)
If you have any questions, please let me know.

Hi @Siropu

I need an simple addon for my ads

I just want to sell Banner/Days at the top and bottom of my board, nothing more

-With Paypal integration

Is it possible to have statistics only for admin with you addon?

I want something very simple they pay for x days, it's show there banner nothing more

Thank you

@Biarritz64,

You can sell 6 types of ads, including banners and you can choose which ad types you want to sell. You can sell per day/week/month/year/CPM/CPC, it's up to you. So if you want to sell banner ads only per day, you can do that very easy and in the future if you want to sell other ad types as well, you can do that too...

It's fully automated with PayPal integration. All you need to do is approve the ads submitted.

Statistics are available for both advertisers and admins. Stats can can be enabled/disabled individually per ad or per package. There are 2 global options that allows you to choose how views and clicks are counted: Count the same view/click by the same user of the same ad every time, or after x hours. This is good to save queries and to have more accurate stats.

At the moment only simple stats are available but I'm planing to add detailed stats. There are lots of features I want to add...

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I will defenetly buy your addon if you add the possibility to hide statistics to the costumer. (Show only to admin)

I can understand when you sale ppc or ppm but when you sell per day or per month, you don't need to show stats.

Thank you

Like I said, stats can be disabled per package or per ad, so if you don't want to show stats to advertisers, you can just disable them.

So basically you want to see stats for advertiser's ads, but don't want advertisers to see their own stats?

Yes Siropu exactly statistics only for admin. When you sell per days/weeks costumers don't have to know the numbers of clicks or impressions.

I understands that costumer have to access statistics when you sell ads per clicks or impressions, not when you sell per days/week/month

So an option "hide statistics to customer"when you sell ads per days/month will be really appreciate

I hope you understand my english

Thank you

@Allan, thank you. There are many new features I want to implement. :)
@Biarritz64, I'm sorry, hiding stats from buyer to only view them yourself, I don't think it's a features many will use.

Are you able to use html in the description?

Description.webp

I want to add some images for people. Because most people who purchase an ad wouldn't know what a "breadcrumb" is. In fact i don't even know.

So i want to make the description more beautiful with images to show where the add would go.

The current version doesn't support HTML in the package description but I think I will add support for it in my next release.

Top Bottom