Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Yes but the problem is i need to show sponsor ads to all members and adsense to all except premium. Surley if i did that then premium would not see sponsor ads either

Last edited:
You can achieve that with user criteria: "User is NOT a member of any of the selected user groups:"

Yes i am aware of that sadly i think i have an issue with my forum as this is not working as it should with this addon or others.

On another note I have noticed that if i have two ads above top breadcrumb that they both show one above the other. Is there no way to show one at a time?

Packages => List Packages => press on desire package you created => press tab Settings => check option "Rotate Ads Using JavaScript"

Ah that's why i just created an ad without package.

This leads me to another question then. Can i have a package that is not purchasable? As obviously users will not be purchasing adsense.

I wish to have sponsor banner ads and adsense rotated. The sponsor ads i want purchasable but not adsense package.

Also should i create a package for each ad spot or can i create a package with several ad spots in it?

Can i have a package that is not purchasable?
Just leave the price field blank or disable the package if you don't want it to be displayed to users.

Also should i create a package for each ad spot or can i create a package with several ad spots in it?
If you are using responsive adsense, you can use all the positions that you want as the ads will adjust to the position width. If you are using banners or other type of ads, you can use multiple positions that have the same recommended ad sizes.

Fan thank you. I have finally sorted my permissions issues with the forum and this add-on is working fantssgicaly. Took me a little while to figure it out but I must say this is a very very good advertising add-on. So pleased I stumbled upon it.

Just looking at users creating an add and I can see they click save after entering there ad info but where/how do they pay? I entered our PayPal address in settings.

Last edited:
Once a user submits an ad, it will show up in ACP for you to approve/reject it. When you approve the ad, a transaction with status "pending" will be automatically generated for the user to pay. After user completes the transaction, the ad will get activated automatically.

Hmm i have done this and when i set to approved the member does not have any transactions to pay. The ad shows as approved in admin and users area but no transactions or prompts to pay. The ad is however disabled so does not show but would be useful to have some sort of promt for users so they know what they need to do. Anyway i must be missing something as the transaction is not created.

Did you changed the status manually by editing the ad? If so, that's the reason. When you or a user submit an ad from the user area, you will see an alert in both the user area > Advertising and in admin area > Ads Manager that there are pending ads. So you click on "View details" and there you have all the options.

This only works with ads submitted from user Ads Manager.

Sorry another question!!

Ok so i finaly figured out the permissions issues etc. So this is what i have
  • Adsense shown to all members except premium and elite members
  • Sponsor ads shown to all members.
These ads are rotated but i seem to be having an issue for the premium and elite members where sometimes no ads are shown i am only guessing that when no ads show at all it must be where the adsense would have shown but does not as they are not set to see it. For these members i would like the sponsor ads to show all the time not just some times.

Here is a quick video to try and explain better! ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That seems to have changed the problem.

The premuim and elite members now see sponsored ads as I would expect and so far no situation where no ad is shown but now a new probelm

Firstly those two member groups now see the sponsor banners one above the other rather than in rotation. And all other members now only see AdSense and no sponsor ads. :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom