[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I seem to have a problem where the featured slider is not sliding, but overlaying one featured thread over the other causing quite a mess. Is this a permissions issue, or something that I might have done during the set up process?
work with the Transition mode settings for the slider.. see if that gets you what you want.

@masterchief thanks for the quick reply. Changing ALL of the setting of the transition mode didn't actually help. It is bizarre. Just for reference, this is a screenshot of what I see:
d191f69d81.jpg

And the settings:
186eeeee24.png

FYI .. I use the Features widget, additionally I have placed this in the extra.css to remove Feature slider from Article List. I have turned off display of Features for all settings, solely relying upon the Features widget placement.

Code:
.mainContainer .featuresOuter {
  display: none;
}

@Jaxel or anyone else for that matter - has anyone had any joy changing the Sprite Icons used on EWRPorta (So for Catergories, Views, "Continue") to Font AWESOME? It would just look much better than the sprite icons and easier to color match with different styles?

Also Jaxel - Would it be possible to have Categories different colors - I imagine it would need something custom doing - but for example, is it possible to do it - so in the categories section where you create new ones, maybe a hex option for different colors per category - I'm just thinking of ways to make the categories stand out rather than solid, 1 color, especially if 1 article meets the criteria of 2 catergories, for example.

@Jaxel or anyone else for that matter - has anyone had any joy changing the Sprite Icons used on EWRPorta (So for Catergories, Views, "Continue") to Font AWESOME? It would just look much better than the sprite icons and easier to color match with different styles?

Also Jaxel - Would it be possible to have Categories different colors - I imagine it would need something custom doing - but for example, is it possible to do it - so in the categories section where you create new ones, maybe a hex option for different colors per category - I'm just thinking of ways to make the categories stand out rather than solid, 1 color, especially if 1 article meets the criteria of 2 catergories, for example.
Each category has it's own numbered class. You can simply add the css to the class.

Each category has it's own numbered class. You can simply add the css to the class.

Not sure if I am being dense (Probably am - it's late here) - Are you referring to category colors or icons there Jax?

If so - I tried doing classes as I saw the numbers but couldn't get it to work. Can you give me a quick example? Again - I appreciate your support.

Not sure if I am being dense (Probably am - it's late here) - Are you referring to category colors or icons there Jax?

If so - I tried doing classes as I saw the numbers but couldn't get it to work. Can you give me a quick example? Again - I appreciate your support.
Code:
.category_2 .button { background-color: red; }
.category_2 .iconKey.category { background-image: url('stuff'); }

I programmed this with YOU in mind. :D

I am experiencing an issue with Thread View layout on my system. I promote a thread to feature and everything is displayed as expected arrording to my Article Index layout when I direct my site to /articles .. when I go directly to thread view for that same promoted-to-feature everything is displayed as expected according to my Thread View layout. I do not have a problem with that.

A promoted-to-article thread does not adhere to my Thread View layout. The Article List layout is still being displayed when going to the thread. Please advise

Cheers @Jaxel - I've done the catergories, so that's awesome. However, The Font awesome IconKeys don't appear to work, but if I use images they do.

@Frode789 did you manage to get it working?

I am using the google adsense widget. Do I have to edit this in templates? Tried changing width in widget settings, but that did not help.

I am using the google adsense widget. Do I have to edit this in templates? Tried changing width in widget settings, but that did not help.
google adsense is controlling the actual width of the ad according to style you selected .. just use the CENTER tags to center your ad in the block. make changes with the ad code section, not the widgets settings themselves but in the ad code section
If I remember correctly, 970px is widest banner ad obtained through the adsense service.

additionally, the widget is conforming to the container that you are selecting from your layout. A template modification might be more appropriate to accomplish what you are trying to do.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to change the CSS for:

• Article border box
  • Header and Footer Colour
  • Date Block colour

I haven't read through the entire thread but how far off having some style properties available for the add-on ?

Thanks.

Top Bottom