[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Jaxel

Last edited:
this is awesomeeee..
  • Support for local, Disqus and Facebook comments. <-- does it mean can use post in the thread as post comments for local ?

this is awesomeeee..
  • Support for local, Disqus and Facebook comments. <-- does it mean can use post in the thread as post comments for local ?
"local" comments are basically thread replies formatted to look like comments.

Can't believe my eyes, lol.

Edit: Am I able to keep the tags from this addon ? I know that its impossible to integrate with every single addon around, Im just asking in case there is a main way to sync it, idk.

Last edited:
Articles ARE threads. So any addon that works with threads, will work with articles. However, that doesn't necessarily mean the object will actually show on an article page. You may need to do some template edits.

For the person who asked on the beta forums...
  • Why does this addon require XenForo 1.3.5, even though it should work perfectly fine in XenForo 1.2.0?
1.3.5 enacts an important security fix for XML processing. You really should upgrade to it.
(https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-3-5-released-security-fix.80630/)

Technically, you can edit the install scripts to allow it to work in older versions of XenForo by making two file edits:

Open up library/EWRporta2/Model/Widgets.php and replace line 131:
Code:
$document = XenForo_Helper_DevelopmentXml::scanFile($fileName);
with:
Code:
$document = new SimpleXMLElement($fileName, 0, true);

Open up library/EWRporta2/Install.php and delete lines 30-33
Code:
if (XenForo_Application::$versionId <= 1030570)
{
    throw new XenForo_Exception('Addon requires minimum XenForo version: 1.3.5', true);
}

i have some error
An exception occurred: Undefined index: message in /var/www/lostingaming/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php on line 217

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php at line 217
  2. EWRporta2_Model_Articles->parseArticle() in EWRporta2/Widget/ArticlesRandom.php at line 22
  3. EWRporta2_Widget_ArticlesRandom->getUncachedData() in EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php at line 240
  4. EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams() in EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php at line 79
  5. EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/lostingaming/index.php at line 13

i have some error
I dont understand how that error is even possible. If you look in the code for EWRporta2_Widget_ArticlesRandom, you can clearly see it specifically asks for xf_post.message. So the index MUST exist; even if it's null.

Top Bottom