[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel How can I show the Date box and the Tags in the portal?

B5PUFe.png
I was fiddling around in the options when I saw this:

upload_2015-1-16_17-56-30.webp
Maybe you don't have this checked off for some reason?

Oh... and it working on Safari is NOT a good thing. Its a blatant example of why Safari is a bad browser in that doesn't respect secure content requirements and properly loaded an http iframe embedded within an https page.

Code:
.featuresGrid ul li { background-size: X Y; }
This code will define how the images stretch in the slider. Possible values for X and Y are pixels, percentages and "auto". For instance, if you made it "auto auto"; it would be the default, the image is shown as the default size. However, if you set it to "100% 100%"; the image will stretch in both directions to fit the container.
Thanks @Jaxel it works perfect for me.

For some reason I'm not getting the tagging either? I've set it up but it's not showing up, am I missing something?

upload_2015-1-17_8-21-53.webp

XenPorta 2 PRO - Using the Content Management System

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

EXCELLENT!

Bugs:

1) "Articles are ordered by promotion date. Articles can be post-dated." Yet one article that I back-posted to 30 dec, get posted in front of another article posted 5 jan on article list.
2) Even though I tick off "use 24 hour clock" in settings, on article list it still uses AM/PM..
3) When the article list show the categories, it should cut off a category if showing it will result in it overlapping the "Continue" button. (Look post about dev diary 7: www.citiesskylines-nation.com) All categories for that post will still show when the user clicks into the article.
Which leads to: We should be able to select what categories are shown on the index, if all are not able to fit.

Last edited:
Bugs:

1) "Articles are ordered by promotion date. Articles can be post-dated." Yet one article that I back-posted to 30 dec, get posted in front of another article posted 5 jan on article list.
2) Even though I tick off "use 24 hour clock" in settings, on article list it still uses AM/PM..
3) When the article list show the categories, it should cut off a category if showing it will result in it overlapping the "Continue" button. (Look post about dev diary 7: www.citiesskylines-nation.com) All categories for that post will still show when the user clicks into the article.
Which leads to: We should be able to select what categories are shown on the index, if all are not able to fit.
1... I CANT confirm this issue. I just tested it on my own install and its working properly.

2... This is by design. The option clearly states that it for the promotion setting only. Using a 24-hour clock on your page has to do with the localization settings set up in your language; whichever you have set as default, or selected by the user. /admin.php?languages/english-us.1/edit

3... Yeah, haven't decided how I want to fix this yet.

haha. :p Did not see that. That said, I would have liked it to go from left -> right, ignoring the ever so little height difference between the two blocks. Maybe have in options? (that it should ignore any differences in size between the two columns, and always go left -> right in date).

haha. :p Did not see that. That said, I would have liked it to go from left -> right, ignoring the ever so little height difference between the two blocks. Maybe have in options? (that it should ignore any differences in size between the two columns, and always go left -> right in date).
Then what you need to do is set a height for your news elements. Something like
Code:
.articleItem .excerptContent { height: 200px; overflow: hidden; }

Hmm. When I enable Forum List, it uses the Article List layout in stead of my Forum List layout. What gives? I have a forum_list template layout, but it isn't using that.

Top Bottom