[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hey @Jaxel using an attachment for a thumbnail, is there a way around guests loading the thumbnail still even if they have no access to open attachments? Currently loads as a broken image saying they need to be logged in to view it when you try viewing the image. Just curious not a big deal probably end up opening the permission for guests anyways.

Hey @Jaxel using an attachment for a thumbnail, is there a way around guests loading the thumbnail still even if they have no access to open attachments? Currently loads as a broken image saying they need to be logged in to view it when you try viewing the image. Just curious not a big deal probably end up opening the permission for guests anyways.
Thats why its better to use the thumbnail, and not the full attachment.

he Jaxel some issue with the portal

i have enable : Use Masonry Grid
and this in extra.css
Code:
.articlesGrid { margin: 5px -5px -5px; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem { display: inline-block; width: 50%; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem .sectionMain { margin: 5px; }

Bildschirmfoto 2015-01-19 um 22.23.43.webp

url is www.ligev.de

he Jaxel some issue with the portal

i have enable : Use Masonry Grid
and this in extra.css
Code:
.articlesGrid { margin: 5px -5px -5px; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem { display: inline-block; width: 50%; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem .sectionMain { margin: 5px; }

View attachment 95379

url is www.ligev.de
The twitter block is being pushed off because its to the left of the thumbnail. This is to be expected.

Good day sir!

I seem to have a problem where the featured slider is not sliding, but overlaying one featured thread over the other causing quite a mess. Is this a permissions issue, or something that I might have done during the set up process?

If anyone has had the same problem and can help me out, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

haha ....nope thats not the way :(
try using a thumbnail attachment instead of full image. you are posting to an article, image attachments have their own unique formatting. also, might be good idea to go to square avatars. work with what you already have, working within the constraints limited by the style that you are using.

haha .. your problem is created by you and now you expect Jaxel to solve it for you.

Top Bottom