[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel is there any way to have the Discord activity on your server, post to your forum? This add-on posts forum activity to Discord, correct? I was hoping the other way around.

I'm not sure if the app is syncing with Xenforo/Discord. I manually ran the CRON and the discord group didn't change at all. How can I debug if things are setup properly?

EDIT: I see all of the roles, etc..

Last edited:
Hey,

I was wondering if its possible to chance the text on the page /discord/, And if so. Where can I change this page?
and my link on that page just links back to the forum root. It doesnt link to the discord server. Have I missed a setting or?

Thanks! love the addon!

Hey,

I was wondering if its possible to chance the text on the page /discord/, And if so. Where can I change this page?
and my link on that page just links back to the forum root. It doesnt link to the discord server. Have I missed a setting or?

Thanks! love the addon!
The link is created automatically when you enable the widget for your server...
I'm not sure if the app is syncing with Xenforo/Discord. I manually ran the CRON and the discord group didn't change at all. How can I debug if things are setup properly?

EDIT: I see all of the roles, etc..
Did you read the FAQ?

Ahh I see what I did wrong, I did enabled wigets but dint select a channel. Tho is there a way to edit the text on the "Chat" page. Since i did not officially moved over my chat rooms to discord. :P its more a backup and a nice way to login

Hey,

Just a question, Is there a way to exclude a Thread from showing up by the bot? Because we have a private section for player reports and ban appeals and those should not be posted by the bot on discord.

Thanks!

Hey,

Just a question, Is there a way to exclude a Thread from showing up by the bot? Because we have a private section for player reports and ban appeals and those should not be posted by the bot on discord.

Thanks!
Yes, in the node tree.

So the site I work for recently got this addon, but whenever I try to connect the discord server to the site, it goes to the discord page, I accept, and then it says that the page cant be found.

I think they're is an issue with the sync of someone doesn't have a picture with their linked discord. After they changed their picture it did a sync. I know it doesn't make sense, but it happened :P

I think they're is an issue with the sync of someone doesn't have a picture with their linked discord. After they changed their picture it did a sync. I know it doesn't make sense, but it happened :p
there's no issue with this

It looks like you messed up during the setup of your API bot information... or someone messed with it after the fact. No one else is having these issues.

Not sure how. After the user changed his picture (we were on discord together), he dissociated his account and then reassociated it and it synced the groups. Are there logs from the cron run?

Edit: he tried disassociating his account and then reassociating his account prior to setting his discord picture and it didn't work. That is when he changed the picture and then did the same steps and then it worked.

Last edited:
Does this mean this doesn't happen for you, or this is how it is designed

It looks like you messed up during the setup of your API bot information

^

he tried disassociating his account and then reassociating his account prior to setting his discord picture and it didn't work. That is when he changed the picture and then did the same steps and then it worked.

did you use an old bot? I mean made a bot, reinstalled the addon and used the previously made bot?

This addon needs a fresh bot on a new installation. Maybe try that and setup the whole thing again fresh

PS: no issues on my side

nJxFktQrTCumqMxBIgZ1FQ.webp

@Jaxel I have noticed that people can change their discord name and it doesn't sync back in 5 mins.
It happens within 24 hours that their name is synced again but it'd be nice to get this done quickly.
I don't want to remove the permissions to change the name but would rather make it simple for my users by having it auto synced a little more quickly than that.
The same happens if I manually remove the role in discord and it takes a while to sync it back

Top Bottom