XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Another regression from standard XF behavior:

Add-on post actions are not displayed on Article post:
Nor should they be expected to, really.. :unsure:

They're not particularly difficult to integrate (a lot of the time you can use similar - if not the same - code from any template modifications to post_macros for EWRporta_article_macros), but Jaxel shouldn't be expected to handle compatibility for every add-on that adds a post action, nor should other add-on authors be expected to make their code compatible with XenPorta 2.

Hmm, sounds pretty nerdy ;). Sometimes I like to think like a non-technical user :p. I was thinking it was just some hook that was missing, but I get what you are saying - they other add-ons are implemented using template modifications to the standard template, so completely unaware of the XenPorta templates. I hadn't thought that all the way through 👍.

Okay I downloaded, have in add-ons. Am I missing something here because I watched the video and the moderating tool that allows you to turn a thread into a article is not showing up AT all...

Okay I downloaded, have in add-ons. Am I missing something here because I watched the video and the moderating tool that allows you to turn a thread into a article is not showing up AT all...
Have you set the relevant usergroup permissions? Usually at the bottom of the page.

Anyone make a page that allows viewing of all features? Not a slider. Not a forum with all featured threads. I would think a custom widget perhaps or?

"Promote to article" will be checked on these forums when posting threads."

Can this be changed to posting and moving? We are moving finished thread drafts to this forum. This worked with Xeporta 2 with xenforo 1

I reported this a month ago. Still a problem. No response from @Jaxel.

Featured slider: I am having the same issue with Chrome newest version on desktop. Works fine on IE on same machine. Chrome I can see the link is there and I can open in a new tab but simply clicking is not working. I have popups and redirects allowed in the settings. Anyone else having an issue?

Weird one and I just wonder if anyone else has seen it. An Apple user is seeing the date boxes on the portal page upside down. She gave the screenshot below. Most of my users, self included, run Chrome on either Windows or Android and aren't seeing the issue.

She's not my easiest user to deal with so I hope there's a simple solution. Telling her to change browser/device won't be received well. She's neither technical nor well-off.

Featured slider: I am having the same issue with Chrome newest version on desktop. Works fine on IE on same machine. Chrome I can see the link is there and I can open in a new tab but simply clicking is not working. I have popups and redirects allowed in the settings. Anyone else having an issue?
If you right click a slide, does it say "open link in new window"?

Is there a way with template edits to add pagination to the authors list? In desperate need of this, a migration with blogs they've all been moved into Xenporta and there are hundreds of authors.

You could even do this:
Code:
<xf:if is="$context.i % 9 == 0">
    every 9th article
<xf:elseif is="$context.i % 6 == 0" />
    every 6th article
<xf:elseif is="$context.i % 3 == 0" />
    every 3rd article
</xf:if>

Hypothetical question...

Lets say I have a feature slider widget with no assigned position, showing 8 slides.

Can I show that slider widget multiple times on a page without duplicating content?

For example:

Content
First slider instance (slide 1-4)
Content
Second slider instance (slide 5-8)
Content

I checked that earlier but don't see the question/answer there. I see:
Admin CP: Setup > Options > Basic Board Information
Index Page Route: ewr-porta/
---
But that refers to the forums index. I want my forum to remain at domain.com/forum, as it's installed in the forum subdirectory. I then want domain.com (not the forum index) to show the Portal. Is this possible or does the forum need to be moved to domain.com first? I'd like to leave the XF 2 install at /forum and have the Portal show at domain.com. Thanks.
In Basic Board Information.. Find
Index page route

and add:
ewr-porta/
I found Index page route and added ewr-porta/ , but that makes domain.com/forum as the Portal and domain.com/forum/forums as the forums. I want to keep domain.com/forum as the forum and make domain.com the Portal. Is there another setting interfering with this? Currently I have a basic index.php as domain.com. Thanks.

I found Index page route and added ewr-porta/ , but that makes domain.com/forum as the Portal and domain.com/forum/forums as the forums. I want to keep domain.com/forum as the forum and make domain.com the Portal. Is there another setting interfering with this? Currently I have a basic index.php as domain.com. Thanks.

What do you have as your board url?

Top Bottom