XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is it possible, after I click on the "Continue" button on the promoted article, to read the the rest of the article right on the index page?
I couldn't find such option on the videos.
Thanks

So as I understand, any thread from any forum topic can be converted to an article and promoted on the index page.

But that also means that the converted thread will be moved from the forum where it was originally posted to an article forum, right? The converted thread will not stay where it was originally posted?

For some reason my articles on the front page are duplicated?

AMQfGT9.png

wnFT3T6.png

It's also strange how the duplicates are using masony grid when the originals are not and I don't have that enabled.

I also have this in my database (Not sure why there are two)
0ZigMa2.png

For me the Feature widget is not uploading the image and also the image including the heading is not showing up on the index page, only an empty space with a youtube video.

The Feature widget probably has some bugs, I had to remove it from the index page.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to have this option: when promoting an article and when Icon: Attachment is used, to have the option to place this image in certain size in the top of the post as the XenAtendo has, right on top of the event is an image. Like here: https://8wayrun.com/threads/the-break-weekly-every-tuesday.20278/?id=159
I know I can just put the image there, but now I have to always edit the size of the image if I want to have the top image always in the same size.
Please let me know. Thanks.

We would like to highlight featured threads in the forums. Is there a way to add a prefix to show a thread is a featured thread, or to add an image or text after thread title in forum view and thread view?

I've been way too busy lately and this slipped off my radar. In any case, I had missed the obvious "Date block margin" setting in style properties.
With the offset date block enabled, I notice it is being pushed offscreen on mobile. Just me, or are others seeing this too? It's the same on the default style and others.

View attachment 195028

What I did discover, though, is you only get the date block on mobile if you aren't using masonry grid. If you enable masonry grid, you do not get the date block. I confirmed this by visiting @Jaxel 's site at https://8wayrun.com. View his site on desktop, it has date blocks. On mobile, no date blocks.

That said, I'd actually like this behavior to work on mobile without masony grid enabled. It gives just that little bit of extra room for the content.

Either way, there's an inconsistancy in how the date block is viewed on mobile.

I’m using article categories as a workaround.

Article widget 1 - article from category 1

Other widget

Article widget 2(default XenPorta) - article from category 2

Other widget

Article widget 3 - Article from category 3
Etc

You ever figure out how to do this without the use of categories?

I really would rather achieve this

Article widget 1 - articles 1-4

Other widget

Article widget 2 articles 5-8

Top Bottom