XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
It is set to domain.com/forum, which is correct. I'd like the portal to be at domain.com.

I have never liked (my own preference) putting the forum in a forum directory because your links look like forum/forum.

Yes you can use route filters but I never liked the look of the links.

We've upgrade upgraded our staging environment to XenForo 2.1 from XenForo 1.5. We use XenPorta 2 Pro 1.1.9 on our live site which is still on XenForo 1.5. When attempting to import I don't see the correct option, the only ones displayed are import from XenPorta 1.2.1 and XenPorta 1.0.0.

When attempting to do the import anyways from 1.2.1 only our articles up to May 2016 get imported and nothing newer. In addition it gives us a server error shown below.

Any way to import from Xenporta 2 Pro 1.1.9 so we can retain our newer articles?

Alright, what about the error? Any way to import our articles that occurred later then May 2016? I suspect the reason it's not getting our newer articles is because we switched from XenPorta 1.6 to XenPorta 2 1.9 around that time maybe?

After the update to the most recent version my slider became unclickable. Updated it a while ago, but only now have noticed that clicking does not lead the thread. Would appreciate any pointers towards getting it fixed. Thank you.

Hypothetical question...

Lets say I have a feature slider widget with no assigned position, showing 8 slides.

Can I show that slider widget multiple times on a page without duplicating content?

For example:

Content
First slider instance (slide 1-4)
Content
Second slider instance (slide 5-8)
Content
@Jaxel Hello......

After the update to the most recent version my slider became unclickable. Updated it a while ago, but only now have noticed that clicking does not lead the thread. Would appreciate any pointers towards getting it fixed. Thank you.
See above where @Jaxel responded to our concerns about this. No projected fix. We have changed out our slider for another addon. Good news is that it’s free and works well so far!

Remove the /forum
As @JoyFreak said, you need to remove /forum from your url.
Don't install XenForo in a subdirectory.
Won't this ruin all the links on the forum then? People have been linking with the /forum in the URL for years. Thanks.

We've had XF at /forum for 10+ years as we originally had a developed homepage at domain.com. We've since decided to remove the homepage and put a portal there instread. If I now move XF to the root and update the URL, won't that mess up all the old links on the forum? We have tons of rewrites already in place from moving from vB years ago. Thanks.

See above where @Jaxel responded to our concerns about this. No projected fix. We have changed out our slider for another addon. Good news is that it’s free and works well so far!
Appreciate the pointers. That slide I use for the less meaningful threads on the node list page.

This is rather unfortunate that there is no fix in the works for the main slide.

On a previous test install I had a widget that would show the images from threads as a slide and would be clickable leading to the post. with this version I have found the media slider that works with xenforos media gallery, but I don't find a widget for just regular attachments. I have not used any featured articles yet, would just like to be able to put attachments from all threads in a forum up

Is there a way with template edits to add pagination to the authors list? In desperate need of this, a migration with blogs they've all been moved into Xenporta and there are hundreds of authors.

I could really use some feedback with this question. I've recommended this addon (and the XF 1.5 version) to several clients who've since purchased it, all without issues until now. The pagination issue with authors is a serious stumbling block with a recent migration a client had from VBulletin.

The portal throws a lot of server errors since I opened my forum for everybody. It's always a thread related error.

Code:
Template error: Template public:aloph_op_post_indicator_EWRporta is unknown
Vor 29 Minuten src/XF/Template/Templater.php:618

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:aloph_op_post_indicator_EWRporta is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:618

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 618, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(618): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(566): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'aloph_op_post_i...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1300): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'aloph_op_post_i...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1374): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('aloph_op_post_i...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/EWRporta_article_macros.php(492): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:aloph_op...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/thread_view.php(605): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRporta_articl...', 'article_comment', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(101) "/threads/polizei-in-nordrhein-westfalen-f%C3%A4hrt-zuk%C3%BCnftig-ford-s-max-funkstreifenwagen.48126/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The portal throws a lot of server errors since I opened my forum for everybody. It's always a thread related error.

Code:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:aloph_op_post_indicator_EWRporta is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:618

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 618, Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(566): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'aloph_op_post_i...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1300): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'aloph_op_post_i...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1374): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('aloph_op_post_i...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/EWRporta_article_macros.php(492): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:aloph_op...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/thread_view.php(605): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRporta_articl...', 'article_comment', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#18 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(101) "/threads/polizei-in-nordrhein-westfalen-f%C3%A4hrt-zuk%C3%BCnftig-ford-s-max-funkstreifenwagen.48126/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I use to use this plugin, but use xpress now which is a merger of wordpress and the forum. you can see the demo at https://pgblitz.com - I had various problems with the portal before and as much as i love jaxal, his response is slow due in some aspects.

Code:

Code:

Code:
#18 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That template is not part of XenPorta... It looks like third party addon thats calling a missing template.... that just happens to have the name XenPorta in it.

Thank you for your reply, is there a possibility to debug or I need to deactivate every plugin and wait if the error is still there?

Edit.: "aloph_op_post_indicator" is part of the addon [AL] Thread Poster Highlight, maybe the reason.

Hi @Jaxel . I have 3 issues, running XP2 2.102 on XF2.1.

1) In the latest Chrome browser and on latest Win10Pro, clicking on a text in the Featured slider does nothing. In Firefox it will bring you to the featured topic.
2) As I just want to use the feature slider for displaying images and maybe header text lines, I would be happy about 2 new options.
2a) Deactivate the linking to the post
2b) Deactivating the displaying of text for an image
3) If I create a new page node and add an article widget to it via
Code:
<xf:widget key="XenPorta_Articles"/>
it will only display the amount of articles, I told it to do.
But there is no More button like on the ewr_porta page. I would like to activate that behavior.

Top Bottom