XF Gift Token

Morgain

I think it would be very nice to have an XF gift token.
There is no system to buy XF as a present.

You cant buy it in your own name and transfer it.
The workaround is to buy it in a new name with the other person's email on it. Or ask staff to add it.

It might not generate a lot of sales but the few it helps are good community work.

In the rare instance that someone may want to purchase XenForo as a gift, I'm certain if it was pre-arranged with KAM they would have no issue transferring it to the appropriate owner.

This actually already happens. For example, if XF Showcase were to purchase a XenForo license for a competition prize, Ashley would be happy to transfer it into the winner's name.

In the rare instance that someone may want to purchase XenForo as a gift, I'm certain if it was pre-arranged with KAM they would have no issue transferring it to the appropriate owner.

This actually already happens. For example, if XF Showcase were to purchase a XenForo license for a competition prize, Ashley would be happy to transfer it into the winner's name.

Thanks Chris. That isn't what I was told when I asked. Shame as I just sent the money each time Ive done it which isnt nearly so nice. It's a pleasure to give but I want to do it an elegant way.

Sounds like a cool idea. Like saving up tokens for Chuckee Cheeses / Showbiz Pizza.

Top Bottom