Add-on Working on a 'classifieds' add-on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right Rob.
Anyway I'll start now [Testing] with the Resource Manager making some customisations to use it as a classified system.
I hope this new addon be available soon to consider the purchase.

@Vitor Dos Reis I would like to apologize for taking the application lightly. It's taking some time to develop the front-end modules and some of the major things are still under development. Sorry I couldn't keep my schedule on time. I really tried finishing it up by April but if I really did shorten my work it will be a super buggy product which I really can't publish. Sorry for wasting your time and you might want to start with the setup (if you still haven't) you originally planned for.

I know some users who never took part in the crowd funding are starting to ask questions if I am actually working on the classifieds or not :P
Well, I haven't posted any new screenies as I had to rewrite some of the admin section, that were already posted in this thread earlier, which got lost from HDD failure. Then the development was on hold during my exams from April 1st to April 19th, a lot of work needed to be done and currently the front-end looks ****. I'll be posting new screenies for the public facing part of the app hopefully by this week. :)

Here's a some screenies showcasing the home view and classified create view. I am reworking the layout of the other pages classified view and advertiser view.
I know this is not much. And new updates will be posted within the next 7 days. And this time I'll make sure to deliver! :)

EDIT: And a sneak peek at the payments' billing info editor :D

Attachments

• 18.webp
    18.webp
    23 KB · Views: 91
  • 20.webp
    20.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 19.webp
    19.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 22.webp
    22.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Would like to ask if:
  1. it supports custom fields per category?
  2. it supports chainable location filter, i.e. select country: US then the another select box will fill-in states from US ? Live example (Search & Filter): http://demo.dj-extensions.com/dj-classifieds-3/
  3. it can add/edit unlimited Advertisement Type per category ?
  4. owner can mark his own ad as Sold (for items for sale), Position Filled (for jobs), etc?
  5. owner can bump the ad x times a day (this would make his ad go to the top)?

it supports custom fields per category?
Yep :D

it supports chainable location filter, i.e. select country: US then the another select box will fill-in states from US ? Live example (Search & Filter): http://demo.dj-extensions.com/dj-classifieds-3/
Currently what you have to do is write "Manhattan, New York" or "31st Street, Something, London" in the location search field and all the classifieds posted in the area will be shown. That way user need to work less to find the classifieds :D

it can add/edit unlimited Advertisement Type per category ?
I actually didn't get this... but if you mean if you can add unlimited number of advert types, yes you can do that and then from the category edit form you can select which advert types the category will support :)

owner can mark his own ad as Sold (for items for sale), Position Filled (for jobs), etc?
Yep :D

owner can bump the ad x times a day (this would make his ad go to the top)?
This isn't in my list. Good suggestion (y)

Here's a some screenies showcasing the home view and classified create view. I am reworking the layout of the other pages classified view and advertiser view.
I know this is not much. And new updates will be posted within the next 7 days. And this time I'll make sure to deliver! :)

EDIT: And a sneak peek at the payments' billing info editor :D

Very impressive! :)

Strange, I just thought all that was accomplished was that everyone "bought a Bangladeshi kid a computer :D"

Nice to see the development progress moving on, and more implementations added based on the Private Beta feedback @Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Looking forward to the next batch of information.

Reactions: RDR
Strange, I just thought all that was accomplished was that everyone "bought a Bangladeshi kid a computer :D"

Nice to see the development progress moving on, and more implementations added based on the Private Beta feedback @Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Looking forward to the next batch of information.

How many months has it been since you bought him a computer?

Any day now, ya might even have an addon.

ROFLMAO

Next time ya quote me shelly, make sure ya got something to show for it.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom