Add-on Working on a 'classifieds' add-on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make the share buttons block configurable at least via adminCP. Right now only option is to hide if via CSS. Would be good to have a global setting to enable/disable individual buttons.
What you are asking is already available - it's in the Style Properties section
I actually forgot to mention that in the resource description updating it :D

Is it possible to allow certain user groups to post a classified for free, while others have to pay to post?
Yep, All you have to do is create two separate packages with the same name (or maybe different so that you know which one is which) and then set the price to 0 and select which user groups can select this package, these users will be able to create adverts for free. And the other package: same thing but set the price and select the user group, and they have to pay to publish their advert. :)

I also saw that you put store-functionality in as a future development -- just my $0.02 on how it should work, if you haven't started on it...
Of course every suggestions will be considered but posting them here at this moment, I might forget about it. So please wait a moment and post your suggestions once I create a new thread for it :)

I'm usually highly skeptical of Betas but I've got to say this beta is in damn good shape out of the box. It even works relatively well with custom UI.X styles. This is very close to final, it's missing a few features. Hats off to the author for this add-on. Nothing comes close to it on the marketplace.

And yes it bears close resemblance to RM (without the need to sacrifice RM) so it will be very familiar to some of you.
Maybe this should go to the review section of the resource? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom