Add-on Pay FOR Posts?

dougiemac

Does anyone know of an add-on that will facilitate the following?

I have a classified section that I want to grow on my forum. The classifieds are made up of regular XF threads. I want to encourage more users to post more new threads in the classified forum. To do this, I was considering offering to pay users a specific amount per thread they post. Is there anything that can facilitate this? If not, does anyone have any experience with boosting posts like this in a community?

Thanks!

Does anyone know of an add-on that will facilitate the following?

I have a classified section that I want to grow on my forum. The classifieds are made up of regular XF threads. I want to encourage more users to post more new threads in the classified forum. To do this, I was considering offering to pay users a specific amount per thread they post. Is there anything that can facilitate this? If not, does anyone have any experience with boosting posts like this in a community?

Thanks!
I came here because I have the exact same question (I don't have a classified section but I want to pay users for posts as well). I have the [bd] Banking system right now which pays users points/credits for posts, but I want to take those credits and have them be turned into actual and/or some other monetized reward (maybe gift cards). Have you found a solution yet?

Top Bottom