XF 1.5 URL Changes and Restructuring of Forums

XenBurger

1) If I were to take a "Forum" and move it into another Category, would that change the URL of the forum and its threads, at all?

2) If I were to take a Category and rename it from "Hair Transplants" to "Hair Restoration" would that change its URL at all?

3) If I were to move a bunch of threads from one Forum to another Forum, would that change the URL of the threads at all?

4) If I were to move a Category from one position on the main forum page to another position, would that change the URL of the Category, or its Forums, or the Threads inside?

Thank you.

1) If I were to take a "Forum" and move it into another Category, would that change the URL of the forum and its threads, at all?
No.

2) If I were to take a Category and rename it from "Hair Transplants" to "Hair Restoration" would that change its URL at all?
Yes - but category URLs typically aren't used.

3) If I were to move a bunch of threads from one Forum to another Forum, would that change the URL of the threads at all?
No.

4) If I were to move a Category from one position on the main forum page to another position, would that change the URL of the Category, or its Forums, or the Threads inside?
No.

Top Bottom