UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I'm trying to center my logo, After I do so via the Viewport Width for Centered Logo: @maxResponsiveNarrowWidth I remove that and add 100%, After that the logo gets centered but then the search bar also gets centered. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way I can stop the search bar from centering? Thanks :)

Regarding TaigaChat - is this a common error in UI.X?

10woeth.gif
Anyone?

*bump*

Anyone?
*bump*
Maybe you should check the uploaded folders from the taigachat addon. It seems there is an /styles folder and all files will be missed in the uix style. The files in the /styles folder from addons are always upload into the default style folder, you should insert all the files in the uix style folder.

I just realized I haven't updated my theme since September of last year (Version 1.4.0). Before updating, I just want to ask if there's anything I should be concerned about and which guide should I follow for such update with long gap.

Thanks.

Not sure what this indicates, but I got this error over night.

Error Info
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'uix_collapse_stuck_threads' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: bbj, Yesterday at 4:29 PM

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_user...', Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1640): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_user_option', Array, 'user_id = 8452')
#4 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1609): XenForo_DataWriter->_update()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/UIX.php(76): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_UIX->actionCollapseStickyThreads()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(63) "http://www.domain.com/index.php?uix/collapse-sticky-threads"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["uix/collapse-sticky-threads"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

After updating to XF 1.5.1 I got this Server Error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:19
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 10:00 AM

I'm trying to center my logo, After I do so via the Viewport Width for Centered Logo: @maxResponsiveNarrowWidth I remove that and add 100%, After that the logo gets centered but then the search bar also gets centered. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way I can stop the search bar from centering? Thanks :)

Search bar needs to center. If it stayed on the left, it would run into the logo on mobile.

Anyone?

*bump*

This issue looks to be just missing images. You may need to add in images for that add-on, Im not sure. But its not theme related to UI.X, no.

Any update on the 1.5.1?

Very little left to do. >.<

I just realized I haven't updated my theme since September of last year (Version 1.4.0). Before updating, I just want to ask if there's anything I should be concerned about and which guide should I follow for such update with long gap.

Thanks.

Definitely do a backup. And do it locally first. There will be tons of templates out of date (I could see 10 or more). Merging should handle most of them, some may need to be done by hand depending on how many you customized.

Not sure what this indicates, but I got this error over night.

Error Info
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'uix_collapse_stuck_threads' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: bbj, Yesterday at 4:29 PM

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_user...', Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1640): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_user_option', Array, 'user_id = 8452')
#4 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1609): XenForo_DataWriter->_update()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/UIX.php(76): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_UIX->actionCollapseStickyThreads()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/nginx/domains/domain.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(63) "http://www.domain.com/index.php?uix/collapse-sticky-threads"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["uix/collapse-sticky-threads"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

After updating to XF 1.5.1 I got this Server Error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:19
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 10:00 AM

Ill have @Jake B. take a look at these two errors.

Is there a style option to remove all drop down menus from the navigation tabs? I recall a setting for that but could not find it. Thanks :)

May I ask why these were removed?

Now I have menus dropping down if the user just hovers on the tab itself. That's not something I personally want.

IMHO, it's fine to add options to the style. But don't take functionality away when issuing an update.
Did you find a solution to this?

I agree, the automatic "drop down on hover" is annoying on desktop. The old version where only the icon was used for hover was better… Also, having to tap two times to jump to a menu nav point on an iPad is annoying too. Smartphone with the Off Canvas menu is great but on pads (aka "Max Responsive Width (Wide)") it is not very convenient to tap two times.

Last edited:
I agree, the automatic "drop down on hover" is annoying on desktop. The old version where only the icon was used for hover was better… Also, having to tap three times to jump to a menu nav point on an iPad is annoying too. Smartphone with the Off Canvas menu is great but on pads (aka "Max Responsive Width (Wide)") it is not very convenient to tap three times.
Damnit. And I have thought this would be just me and my unconventional server settings *eek*

Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Off-Canvas Menus

View attachment 118346

Change to @maxResponsiveNarrowWidth

Maybe i wasnt clear enough but I don't want the OffCanvas menu on a pad. The pad is wide enough to have the "normal" menu but the "double tap" wouldn't be necessary (and wasn't necessary) with the old behavior from previous versions.

Last edited:
Maybe i wasnt clear enough but I don't want the OffCanvas menu on a pad. The pad is wide enough to have the "normal" menu but the "triple tap" wouldn't be necessary (and wasn't necessary) with the old behavior from previous versions.
Yes I understand what you want, hence the reply I gave you, by changing that setting to what I said will only enable off canvas on a mobile device.

Yes I understand what you want, hence the reply I gave you, by changing that setting to what I said will only enable off canvas on a mobile device.
I am still not talking about the OffCanvas menu. It is setup for phones and all is good. I was talking about the "extra tapping" on a mobile device like an iPad – if you DO NOT use the Off Canvas menu – for whatever reason – which would not be necessary, if the old behavior would be still in place...

Quick question if I could ask. I want to one of the AD styler backgrounds as the default background theme. I have tried doing this but can't seem to get it working properly, is there anything specific I would need to do? I just went to page background then found the file, repeat but didn't work.

Top Bottom