UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer
We just upgraded to the latest UI.X Version from a very old version and we found the user / mod bar isn't stuck to the top:
4t97R211.png

@Mike Creuzer
We just upgraded to the latest UI.X Version from a very old version and we found the user / mod bar isn't stuck to the top:
4t97R211.png
Hi there,

It is likely a margin in the style properties. Try checking out the UI.X Userbar style properties and make sure the container has a margin of 0. You may also need to look into the Header White Space variable under UI.X Global Settings. Try setting it to 0 :)

Hi there,

It is likely a margin in the style properties. Try checking out the UI.X Userbar style properties and make sure the container has a margin of 0. You may also need to look into the Header White Space variable under UI.X Global Settings. Try setting it to 0 :)
No results with the Userbar style properties. However, I cannot locate the Header White Space settings anywhere.

@Mike Creuzer, I work with @danjb and we've managed to delete the uix_userBar template. Now when we paste the code we had saved into a new template, it isn't functioning fully as it should do and has become 'disconnected' from the U.IX settings (such as the balloon setting).

22-27-27.png

Its near the bottom there in UI.X Header. The style property group.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 4.35.14 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 4.35.14 PM.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 24
How do we do this? When I revert customization it just deletes the template.
This is because you edited UI.X directly, not with a child theme. The child theme is very important for any theme, not just Audentio Design products. I feel as though Im the only one who pushes this though. Its not your fault. @Brogan was nice enough to feature this resource: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/ Follow this and you'll have no issues again moving forward.

This is because you edited UI.X directly, not with a child theme. The child theme is very important for any theme, not just Audentio Design products. I feel as though Im the only one who pushes this though. Its not your fault. @Brogan was nice enough to feature this resource: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/ Follow this and you'll have no issues again moving forward.
Yeah I'll make sure to use child themes for my changes but I am currently left with a broken user bar.
23-08-36.png

The little red number indicators aren't in place and for some reason there is 2 admin tabs. For some reason since the template was deleted it isnt getting settings from the U.IX User Bar style properties.

How do I move everything up so the user/mod bar is at the top?
22-40-32.png

Could someone explain in depth since I'm not a web developer.

I've done a lot of customization in extra.css. The custom layout for prefixes is one of the things in there.

Noticed today that all the stuff done in extra.css or included with <xen:include template="example" />, is not working on a mobile devices. That works out for most stuff, but how can I enforce some of the styling to work on all devices?

Thanks!

Top Bottom