UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I have an acute problem right now… I "reverted" a template "uix_nodeList.css" and after reverting it, it can not be found anymore in the template list. Also not in the parent "UIX" style… strange. But the CSS is still rendered by the browser… :cautious:

Have you blanked out the ones in ACP > Options > [UI.X] Node Icons as it says to do if you're using the Style Properties?

You have an error in one of your screenshots, your file extension is .pn rather than .png.

Also why are your images in the data directory? Really you should put any images used for a style in an images folder in the style directory for that style.
Could it possibly be the location of the image within the FTP?

I always lose where this option is, where is the option to disable the circle avatars? I've been looking for it for 30 minutes (I've had this problem at least 3 times in the past and I remember it being obviously in front of me, but I can't find it again lol).

I always lose where this option is, where is the option to disable the circle avatars? I've been looking for it for 30 minutes (I've had this problem at least 3 times in the past and I remember it being obviously in front of me, but I can't find it again lol).

UI.X Global Settings > "Avatar Shape"

Hate to be that guy, but is this intentional for sticky threads even when collapsing them is disabled?

ef0260d9d7.png

They're not aligned properly.

Even if I use UI.X parent theme with no customisations I'm getting the alignment issue. Maybe it's the latest release.

Edit: Found the problem. If you use fixed width, it's fine. If you use fluid width, it's a problem.

@Mike Creuzer bug?

Even if I use UI.X parent theme with no customisations I'm getting the alignment issue. Maybe it's the latest release.

Edit: Found the problem. If you use fixed width, it's fine. If you use fluid width, it's a problem.

@Mike Creuzer bug?
Looked into this. It would seem that it's a rendering bug with display table and width 100%. I'm not sure what all can be done since we need display table that's how xenforo does the thread list.

I am running this style on a new move from VB the last couple of days. Very happy with it, one thing. The Quotes, Posts and Sig's all seem to look smiler all very white. Is there a way to change this setting..? Maybe make them a bit darker or something to standout..?

I am running this style on a new move from VB the last couple of days. Very happy with it, one thing. The Quotes, Posts and Sig's all seem to look smiler all very white. Is there a way to change this setting..? Maybe make them a bit darker or something to standout..?
Hi there glad you like the theme! Yes it's possible just need to tweak the message layout components. Makes the backgrounds darker. There are tons of style properties to choose from.

Top Bottom