UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I get this errors after update to the last version of your addon and try to update to ui.x 1.4.6.
Before this update the installation of my styles works fine.

uix11.webp

@Mike Creuzer hello. Please help me.

I install UI.X.

I change theme on UI.X. and if i logged i see this 1.webp ( theme has stretched to full screen - its no normal i think...)
But if i NO logged its seems like a normal 2.webp

What do I have to change to make it normal? (like a 2 screenshot)

@Mike Creuzer hello. Please help me.

I install UI.X.

I change theme on UI.X. and if i logged i see this View attachment 103570 ( theme has stretched to full screen - its no normal i think...)
But if i NO logged its seems like a normal View attachment 103571

What do I have to change to make it normal? (like a 2 screenshot)
It looks like you have Enable Width Toggle enabled in UI.X Global Settings style properties. Switch it off if you don't want users to use it.

Last edited:
Hey

In the uix_responsive.css file, which element refers to the page width when viewed on a smart phone, which is rotated into landscape mode?

Having trouble locating it.

Cheers

Does anyone know where I can change this color

View attachment 103578
That colour is usually the @uix_secondaryColor in the Color Palette.

I know i saw it before in this topic, but is there a solution for 2 log in/Sign up buttons?
View attachment 103579
Untick "Show Register Link Separately" in UI.X Header Style Properties and it'll remove the Sign Up link. You can adjust the Log in link using "Login Trigger Position"

Is there a quick way to disable the thread title, and user name text fade out upon hover effect for Stickied threads, in the discussion list?

Where is this stored?

Cheers

Top Bottom